20,000 baht a month...

chuckwoww

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by leaving my GF to behave as she wishes, not as i think wishfully or demand, then I am not out here in SF, turning around my bed wondering if some guy is banging her, and also not asking her to lie.

I thought if i found my LOS gf had strayed, that i probably wouldn't dump her. Sort of felt the way you expressed above, and we're all human and horny and shit happens.

Then one night she was out with a girl-friend drinking and didn't answer the phone at 2am and later calls either. I decided that night to be finished with her, so i guess that live and let live idea didn't work for me after all.

If she and I had four or five years of a relationship behind us, maybe it could of worked the way you have it with your girl.

Now that you asked the question, I realize that i don't even know how to answer what i consider to be a GF.

I do know this. In the past, I have gotten rid of some good woman because they wanted an exclusive relationship with no room for straying. I wasn't into what they wanted.

Had one of them given me some freedom, i might still have a relationship with that girl, maybe even an exclusive one by now.

Of course giving a bf/gf some freedom can lead to unusual results, and most people (almost all people) are not capable of freeing up the one they love.

Personally I wouldn't send money over an extended period and have never sent money to any women bar my ex who i am forced to.

One has to be realistic about these things.

Whether it be a GTG or BG imho it is unrealistic for people to expect fidelity over extended periods of time.

Long distance relationships do not work because there is a lack of intimacy and both women and men crave it. Money is not really the issue here rather it is the fact that the person sending it is not providing the emotional and physical needs that the other party requires.

I thought if i found my LOS gf had strayed, that i probably wouldn't dump her

-----------------------------

Actually, we had a poll afew months ago about one's reaction learning about the GF straying. i was surprised at the time that most answers were in the half of not ending the RT, meaning arguably, that there are real or possible attenuating circumstances. i am not feeling alone in my opinion.

and didn't answer the phone at 2am

-----------------------

In the last 2 years everytime i have called, my GF answered. And I know she could AND would never bring another guy to my condo where she stays.

I liked what Zorro had to say. a good contribution, not uncorrect at all. I have been with my girl for 4 years now, and at the same time, I admit that intimacy is something we guys put more premium upon, than a girl who was involved in P4P. There are just a more demands that these girls ask from us than just intimacy. Money being one. All i am saying is that you gotta stay cool, or you can eat your brains out (driving yourself crazy) about all the cultural, social, local and conjectural dimensions of such RT.

Is it a mistake to have a GF living in Pattaya? Sure, i often ask myself the question and seem to answer in the positive, but then we've known each other for 4 years. been at odds so many times and back together still. No matter how you want to pose the equation as generically as Pattaya girl, whore, farang, etc.... We're still 2 human beings with emotions. The wheel of life, and damned if i was on the outside looking in. I prefer the other way!

PTY,

You opened some discussion here.

All I can say is that you have a realistic view on a relationship with a TG that lives in PTY whilst you are not (at least not most of the time). I say good for you that you don't expect too much.

You call her you GF, and you have every right to do so. However, by not expecting her to remain faithfull to you during your long absense she could very well be someone else's GF as well. You say she's completely honest with you in all aspects, but who are you to say that that's indeed the case, being absent for such long periods of time.

TG's roaming around PTY nitelife, without any particular job or study to pass their time fruitfully, can be anybody's GF, or nobody's perhaps.

Would I in your case provide for her financially? Probably not if it's not towards improvement of herself either through study of starting work or some small business. But then everyone his/her own views.

Pattaya127, HighThaied, Mailuk:

all of you, and some others, are the veterans of the scene. More or less, but you know what the story is.

Could you find some way to establish what the term "girl friend" means? A new thread?

Then we can come back here and talk if 20K baht is enough.

That's the subject of this thread.

TTM - mod.

You are ducking the question!

----------------------------

I have never ducked a question (except in matters that I would deem private and wish to keep this way).

I have no idea what you mean by sibgling out one word from the other. If I have a companion, meaning someone i have known for many months, many years, and i am intimate with her, yes, it's a GF. Hope it helped! :dunno:

Archived