Short NEP update- 12/04/04

El_Tel

Paid a visit to NEP for the first time in quite a few months last night with the intention of checking out some former stomping grounds.

I had given up on NEP in favour of Soi Cowboy for the obvious, well-known and often-discussed reasons so it was almost on a whim that I entered NEP expecting a quick dousing but was fortunate to remain dry all the way to Rainbow II in the far corner.

I poked my head through the curtains and it was packed with wall-to-wall Japanese so naturally I beat a hasty exit and walked around to an old personal favourite, VooDoo.

Jeez, how the mighty have fallen. Unbelievably, there was not one customer in the place. Not ONE! They had about 4 grannies shuffling on stage so I kind of put 2 and 2 together there. Hasty exit no2.

Up the stairs to another old personal favourite, G-Spot. Nearly empty but some good lookers here so I entered for a quick one.

There were 2 stunners who were obviously Jap-dye-jobs and both of them made eye contact straight away. This would have been unheard of if there were actually any Japanese in the place.

The taller long-haired one came over, sat down, introduced herself and immediately asked for a drink. Now this girl WAS stunning but 2 things put me off.

1, her pushiness. If I like a girl, I'll buy her drinks but I don't like being hussled.

2, the fact that she had breath that could stop a charging Rhino at 50 paces. I can endure some cases of halitosis but this was bile-inducing. This was not the som-tam breath that afflicts many Isaarn princesses.

My reply of "No" to her drink request was met with a stunned look and a quizzical "You NOT buy me drink?"

This is not a girl used to being turned down and immediately walked off without another word.

Jap-dye-job no2 came over and was a little less pushy. I was starting to get interested, especially as she said that she used to "work massage" before entering the bar scene.

The inevitable drinks request was met with a reply of "maybe later" and to her credit she stuck around.

Feeling emboldened, I asked her about her going rate and was pleasantly surprised when she said "2000 Baht".

I don't usually pay more than 1500 but as she was very good-looking, I was seriously tempted.

As I was about to offer her a drink she added the classic "short time".

"2 thousand Baht short time?" I asked her barely containing my laughter.

"What about all-night?" I said and expecting the worst, was told "4000".

Heck! This was worse than the worst.

At this I burst into fits of laughter and the girl walked off without...(see girl 1).

I paid and left the bar shaking my head but with a smile as I could see the funny side of things. A girl's gotta eat.

I made my way around to Angelwitch but as I've never found any of the women here to be anywhere near attractive, I just poked my head in througf the curtains (no pun intended) but the place was packed to the rafters so obviously many people would disagree with me. Hasty exit 3.

Not being in the mood for some kite-flying, I stopped off at Cathouse for the first time in a few years. Gone was the pool table but as what happens when you think all is lost, a cutie came over and it clicked. Her attitude couldn't have been more different from her more hardened sisters in the go-gos.

A brilliant smile and polite to boot. Hey, when was the last time a BG ended all her sentences to you with "kha".

Amazing. A pretty BG in Nana who was actually nice to talk to. Whatever next? Taksin saying that his daughter is marrying a farang?

She had that GTG look that some have. The kind you could take to the Emporium cinema without fear of snidey comments or dirty looks.

There ARE good ones out there. You just have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

El_Tel said:

2, the fact that she had breath that could stop a charging Rhino at 50 paces. I can endure some cases of halitosis but this was bile-inducing.

I hear you. I met the most beautiful girl at the foot massage on the corner by the entrance to walking street in Pattaya. Was in their getting a massage and she was sitting next to me. I struck up a conversation and was making some serious headway but her breath damned near burned the hair off my face :cussing:

She was so hot but her breath could gag a maggot! I never called her because I kept envisioning waking up next to her with "morning breath" :eek:

The Dye Job Specials usually have attained peak hardcore status, but they do not seem to have the ability to adjust their rates dependent upon the customer. Laughing out loud at them when they quote their going ST/LT rates is a great way for them to get their reality check.

They seem to be more in love with their cellphones and mirrors than getting down to business ::

Hi,

In real, I doubt it phases them a bit. The reality for them, is that they can ask 4,000, and get it. There will always be someone willing to pay/meet their asking price. If not, they would be out of work, so they wouldn't be asking that price if they know they cannot command it, and be successful in doing so.

So many factors involved. She could be getting 100,000 baht a month from various punters, and not really need to go for less than that, or regularly gets her asking price, and can't be bothered with those who want to pay her less.

HT

Hi El_Tel,

first of all many thanks for your nice report about some of the GoGos in NEP.

I think we all need such informations.

I cannot understand why some of the girls demand such high prices, 2000 Baht for short time and 3000 or 4000 Baht for long time. That is really ridiculous.

Now it is low season; only very few customers. As you said in Voodoo there were no visitors, not one customer.

Mybe that the girls have their own economic logic. TIT.

I am always campaigning against overpaying!

My motto: "Don't overpay the girls". Pay a fair price, but don?t overpay!

For a GoGo girl from a bar in NEP I never pay more than 1500 Baht LT!

3000 or even 4000 Baht for LT is far too much!!! It is a great deal too much!

Some girls will not agree to 1500 Baht LT, but I send them on their way, because it's a buyers' market!!!

Some years ago one of the guys wrote here on this board:

"If there is a little chemistry between you and the girl it sure helps a lot."

Yes, that?s true. I can confirm this.

On my last trip I made following experience in one of the big Hollywood bars - it was Carousel - on the second floor (American 3. floor): I saw a stunner dancing, made eye contact and smiled at her. We were flirting by our eyes and our smiles every time she came along the carousel by my side. When she finished dancing, she came to my seat and said to me: "I have already customer over there, he spent a lady drink and he will pay bar for me. He said that he pays 3000 Baht for me for long time. Come back tomorrow. Then I go with you."

Next evening I went to that bar rather early, about 8. She saw me and came to me and we start flirting, chatting and laughing, had great sanuk together. She was very beautiful, nice tits, long legs, a real stunner. About 2 hours later she went with me for 1500 Baht LT. And she gave me that special girlfriend sex. And I am not that Brad Pitt type; I am not a young man any more, but an aging boy ....

Greetings from Hamburg

Errrr, unless you have personally moved it in the past couple of weeks, the mechanical bull is at Carnival...unless of course you are referring to an overly masculine dancer or a katoey named Kwai who works in Carousel LOL!

:neener:

Cheers,

SD

My first trip to LOS, went to Nana, told by a veteran that one should never pay more than 1,500 LT. Period. Even that is a good deal of money in LOS, is it not?

What's the average wage in LOS, anyway? About 4-5K baht per month would be my guess...

Archived