How Far they Fall

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time she was the only person in my life, full stop, no one else, so no chance to catch anything and pass on unknowingly. (Yes ihave all the tests)

Also I would have been quite happy with a baby with her, would have in my twisted miind at the time "cemented" opur relaitionship.

Gee Mr Thai3 - look around and see where we are.

JB

See where we are? are you suggesting that it's common practice for board members to shag thermae girls without a condom?, maybe we could have a poll on it. I would be very surprised if more than a few did it under the influence of drink-peter

thai3 said:

See where we are? are you suggesting that it's common practice for board members to shag thermae girls without a condom?, maybe we could have a poll on it. I would be very surprised if more than a few did it under the influence of drink-peter

well, according to the last poll it was about 50% who either never, or infrequenly used condoms when playing in the nightlife.

and yes, i would strongly suggest that it is very common for sexpats/sextourists not to use condoms here.

As high as that? then I am very surprised that people want to put themselves and others at such risk.I would have thought more like 10% esp with a girl from thermae. Lets hope they don't feel too sorry for themselves when they catch something nasty, very irresponsible-peter

Have to agree many punters do not use condoms and many girls over the years have been willling to shag without a jacket.

Under the effects of too much alcohol have done so myself but do not make a habit of it.

Scary but true!

Thai3, who did I put at risk, I was with a girl I thoughtr was my girlfriend, who I thought was only going to thermae to meet okld friends(hahahaha) I had no one else in my life, and I didn't know she was with another man, another boyfriend , until after our last time together (Well, 5 minutes after teh last fuck actually)

So - again, who did I endanger??????

Oh - where are we, hmmm, look around, someone already answered you to the stats, and this was 7/8 years ago.

JB

Archived