How Far they Fall

Nervous_Dog

LP <<I think men who approach this in a 'I'm gonna save this girl' have got it all so wrong. >> Very true, the wisest words I ever heard was someone telling me Thailand is the only place in the world where men come to date whores.

I say that not bitrterly, because I did it myself once, and it is a mistake though.

Fly, I disagree about the "Understanding the rural Thailand", many other countries just as poor, or poorer, do not have the same evolved sex industry, the answer is that there are many factors, Budhism, rural poor, city poor, idle rich girls even.

To many factors, one thing though, don't come here and date bar girls etc.

Play the game as its meant to be. The odds are against you being noble and "saving" someone (As I learnt)

There are success stories, and congratulations to them! But far and few between

JB

JB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Fly, I disagree about the "Understanding the rural Thailand", many other countries just as poor, or poorer, do not have the same evolved sex industry, the answer is that there are many factors, Budhism, rural poor, city poor, idle rich girls even.<<<

part of what you learn in rural thailand is that it is exactly not just "poverty". everybody knows that there are lots of factors. what you learn is how exactly all these factors interrelate.

Guest lazyphil

<<There are success stories, and congratulations to them! But far and few between>>

With the nature of it, its not suprising I suppose, its down to luck and attitude. I must call my mates in Austria and Essex and tell the bets are off and throw the towel in, its a no go!! (kidding!)

Few years ago I had a burmese lady (mid 50's, not a girl!) working for me (skilled technical job). She had worked for me for about 3 years with no problems at all. She took a vacation back home (in Burma), went to a fortune teller who told her "you will change your work soon". Within a month of being back she had picked on something minor, blew it out of all proportion and resigned. All entreaties fell on deaf ears. Bloody good fortune teller eh? Or, as you say, a self fulfiling prophesy. Left me pulling my hair out in frustration.

-j-

Hi lazyphil,

Good for you to be able to understand what we are talking about here. :up:

I can't believe this thread has gone on for 5 pages now, without a flame, or sensibilities offended. This discussion can only occur in very general terms.

LP.....you married a former b/g, which has turned out famously well for you. And good for you. From what I remember, she was not in the business very long, before you hooked up with her. Good for you to know that we are not lumping all girls into the same mold here. As you say, the nature of it, can come down to luck. And I will submit, you got very lucky, which I'm sure you will readily agree with. :)

But as you say, there is a nature to it, which is going to breed stereotyping, and for good reason. You have one girl in a thousand. Don't let her go. It's the other 999 we are discussing here. OK...maybe the other 900. Khao jai mai? :D

HT

Guest lazyphil

No flames after 5 sheets, whats going on!!!.....

One thing that never gets answered in a straight forward way (always rutting Rhino syndrome/mans needs to spread seeds garble)...why is it men that have p4p'd hardcore find it unsettling or risky/poor choice etc to marry/date a p4p girl, what makes them think they're are good fodder for a non p4p girl. I mean, if it works then no problem. If shes happy to involve with a guy with dubious history then ok. Do you understand my bafflement?...Everything in the risk/shame assesment for a p4p girl is a mirror image of 'you'....

Hmmm - maybe I should spell out what my plans had been for her before she ditched me (Nice guy I am hahaha)

I had planned for her to come back home with me of course. I remember one day meeting her Mother, and going to the cardboard shack that was home. It was poor, very very poor, in a distant part of Bangkok.

Even the current wives family are as poor as this.

I wanted her to come to home, I (ME!) just knew she would be a hit there. I was already jelous of the looks others would give me, (hmmm how fucked up was I?)

I could imagine going out to night clubs (I knew she would need :Stimulation" so she wouldn't get bored) going swimming, etc.

She and I had plans for her friends as well. Neferous plans, which they liked.

I think the reason for the failure, and why it would have been a disaster, is that she was a party girl, a hedonist.

Maybe the ones who succeed (And I dont know LP lady, nor anything about her) are not as into the party aspects and hedonistic aspects of the scene as others?

JB

Hi Phil,

>>Do you understand my bafflement?<<

Yea..I do. That is what I'm trying to say. It is not hard for anyone to understand a girl working in the business, and not wanting to be involved in it, but looking to find a good fast way out, and end up being a subsequent great partner forever after. But the general sensible advise is don't get mixed up with a prositutute. As I said, you got lucky, and are one of the lucky ones.

What this thread is about is about the girls who seem to not be able to help but gravitate back to it. Which is clearly not the case, with your girl. But it is with many others. And it's within these confines, of which we speak here.

You got lucky, LP. But I doubt you would advocate to others, the source of finding your true romance. There are some serious pitfalls out there, as you well know. The chances of getting as lucky as you, are remote, indeed.

HT

Guest lazyphil

Will you lay off the praise just a bit, I'm getting a bit shy now :o...No, I wouldn't endorse involvment with a p4p girl, nor would I put a friend off if he had a genuine good feeling going on with one. Just as I wouldn't put of a gtg getting involved with a hardcore punter...a real life scenario. I set up just that last year between 2 persons and its going strong.

Archived