How Far they Fall

Nervous_Dog

Hello,

In the years that I have lived in the West, there were only 3 women (that I know of) who went back to the "old profession" full time. However, many went back to be around the environment and I was led to believe that they went back for friends, not to what they did before.

So, I have concluded that most of these women don't do badly as wives/mothers, IMO, of course. ::

Jasmine

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very good thread, although sad for both you and this woman.

Why do they get into the scene? It?s all been said and lots of good theories.

Why do they stay in the scene (FLs)? The money is great and most enjoy it, especially the stunners. They can pick their customers, most of the time guys they would fuck for fun anyway. They typically get repeat/long time (multi-day) customers and have several guys paying them a salary. What?s not to like?

So why not have an ideal married life with a nice guy who gives them everything? Well, as much as many of us like the idea that we are the answer to these girls? prayers, some of them have the same lust for vices we do e.g., variety, boozing, screwing, ..sanuk. I think they do find a guy they sincerely care about, but they miss the fun, guys, power, etc., and need to come back. How would you explain (assuming you are a young great looking guy who can party all the time, screw tons of women and get paid for it) to a great girl you care about the fact that you didn?t want to marry them because inside you were lusting to play around all the time? You would probably say, ?I love you and you are a great woman, but I?m a really bad guy and need to leave?.

The missing piece is lack of foresight and greed. Most Western women look more at their future. They may have the same sanuk motivations as Thai FLs (lets say ones with similar lusts and physical attributes) but understand if they want to have a stable prosperous future, they have to invest in a long term relationship. We?ve discussed many times how most Thais live for the moment and don?t plan well for the future and I think this is a good example. The FL girls don?t realize how destructive the scene is and how fast it can punish them.

My two cents on this most perplexing issue.

I was serious on one regular I had a few years back, really liked her. Her story was (when I caught her lying) that her life in the business started after her boss raped her at age 17. a few months later, she figured she was damaged goods and headed for BKK. She had worked in a restaurant prior to that. Got a job in a bar or two, and quickly learned the business. After we parted ways (because of the lie and her reaction to being caught in it), she went hard core into it, fucked up with her other 2 options, and now works in a beer bar. I run into her occassionally. and she has told me more less, well I will go at this until all the guys don't want me anymore...then maybe I'm dead. A bit of drama I agree, but non the less, how I think she sees things...

Other girls I think also have an idea that their possible husband might not work out, or their sponsor might fuck off on her, thus she needs to rake in the cash while she can. Trouble is, as one said, they never seem to hold on to that cash for very long, and many have nothing for the future.

One girl I know sees a Maw Doo (fortune teller) who tells her she will have a lonely life. I think this could possibly become a self fullfilling prophecy. "well, the Maw Doo says I'm going to be lonely so, I might as well fuck off on this guy who really cares about me, even though I like him sort of...because this is my fate..."

Guest lazyphil

Jimmy...sad story and thanks for posting. I'm not going to be a smug bastard (on this occasion anyway) and write my angle to counter your experience. Suffice to say its not all doom and gloom. No shining knights here btw, only saving here was her saving me ::

Maybe I should write how I feel now, I am glad I met the DarLek, and glad she didnt come from the industry (though now she has seen Nana and Cowboy she thinks if she ever left me thats where she'd go!)

So I am very happilly married to her now.

That said, I still feel great compassion for the other girl.

I think the concept of "Damaged goods" is a strong one that is often over looked.

Maybe when alone in the nice house they thing I don't deserve this and there is a lot more fun I could be having elsewhere? They are not able to settle down?

Still, very sad to see her this way. When she told me she was going to live with the new chap, who is a very nice guy, and have a baby and was very happy for her and honestly releaved she was "Offf the streets",

JB

Hi Jasmine,

In the years that I have lived in the West, there were only 3 women (that I know of) who went back to the "old profession" full time. However, many went back to be around the environment and I was led to believe that they went back for friends, not to what they did before.

So, I have concluded that most of these women don't do badly as wives/mothers, IMO, of course

I know a number of TGs from the "profession" now living in the west.

And I see a distinct pattern. As long as they are in a steady relationship, I don`t recall anyone slipping back to "old habits".

But when the road starts to go uphill say after breaking up with BF (and most certainly do that)/getting into debts, gambling etc. you name it... then just about all I have known slip back, not permanently, but for a while untill their economical situation has improved or they meet a new BF.

It seems like "once there" it is relatively easy to relapse, surely easier if you have never taken that road before.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Guest lazyphil

<<They are not able to settle down?>>

I understand your pov and it makes me wonder if WM's can also settle--it must cut both ways?....you openly admit...Whoremonger and proud of it'....are you adicted for life?

Archived