How Far they Fall

Nervous_Dog

>>>>>Just as I wouldn't put of a gtg getting involved with a hardcore punter...a real life scenario. I set up just that last year between 2 persons and its going strong.<<<<<

HEY....is not fair to bring my personal life into this. :onfire:

(but thanks for the hook-up, anyway. Nok says to come over for dinner this Sunday)

HT. :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmie Blonde said:

So - there are NO city girls working in bars, no muslim girls, just rural thai girls? Thats it - if I learn about all the inter relations of rural thai I'll know the secret? (Err - thats not sarcasim but a serious question)

JB

most girls are from the rural areas, followed by the slums and chumchons of the cities (and most families from those areas have been from the rural areas not so long ago as well). the inner social workings there are rather similar to the mu bans upcountry. and the social problems are similar as well.

so, yes, i would say that getting to know the village you'll be on the way to understand the secret. obviously you'll have to know the bars as well, and the places where the girls spend their days.

>>>With the nature of it, its not suprising I suppose<<<

with the nature of it its not just the obvious problems many of the girls are facing, but at least as problematic are the western men involved.

wrong expectations, such as that blasted white knight syndrome. narrowminded inabilities to adapt to the girls culture. unrealistic ideas of being with a mixture of a whore and a mother. etc.

the odds are against a functioning relationship, but one can always try to optimise the odds, by using heart and brain.

[color:"red"] Will you lay off the praise just a bit, I'm getting a bit shy now [/color]

Ney, it is just the blood flow Phil! :neener:

I do believe that it is a very good match for you and the wife and quite happy to see that. I also believe that many women do want a good life, however, many do have self destructive behaviour. I sometimes think I do have it also, just a matter of discipline and morale.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] such as that blasted white knight syndrome. narrowminded inabilities to adapt to the girls culture. [/color]

I don't think that syndrome is going away Fly, you know that I just got where I am just from being married to a "farang", period.

Jasmine

Hi Jaz,

Hey girl!...You seem to be a bit more cynical since retirement. What are you doing in your spare time, now days? :D

BTW....good to see you back here. And you even lost your tag line. Wow...change is in the air. See (doo sii)....I notice these things. :hubba:

HT

Old Hippie said:

"In my current situation, the girl told me pretty much in these exact words "...you are a good man, I like you, you would be good BF/husband, but I am a bad lady, if I go with you, I will hurt you very badly, and destroy you, I won't do that to you..." Instead, she might well go off with some guy who uses her and treats her like shit, rather than be with me.

Spot on! I think the encroachment of real emotions with a Punter can turn a P4P girl's simple-world into a complicated mess. Many of these girls are resigned to the fact they are 'bad girls'. They think ... Why should I let a P4P relationship become something more? Why let down an emotional barrier only to hurt someone I may care about or get hurt emotionally myself? What are the real intentions and prospects for a relationship that starts out under such circumstances? Is the fate I am resigned to in this life not my fate at all ... or am I challenging fate only to be badly hurt?

Despite the joke we make of it ... some of these girls really do think too mut'.

As for my personal experience (see Mixed Signals) I got the same message. When real emotions began to emerge, BG/GF cornered me and told me friends don't fuck friends. Do I love her? It was like she was asking me ... what do I want ... to be her friend, will I commit to her, or do I just want to fu#k her.

Are the these options mutually exclusive? Time will tell. I just hope I don't hurt her as she lets her emotional wall down ... and man, as you all have warned, I'm on guard to see that I don't get set up to get badly hurt myself.

"...What are the real intentions and prospects for a relationship that starts out under such circumstances?..."

Actually, I met her in a social setting, a Christmas party to be exact, a year and a 1/2 ago, long story etc...I will at some point tell the whole story, as I said, waiting to see how it goes, where it goes next trip...

Jimmie Blonde said:

How far they fall,

Funnily, the last time we fucked (and never with a condom) she said she?d never see me again.

JB

I'm surprised nobody has commented on this, shagging a Thermae girl with no condom. Even if no wife or GF at the time this must either be the height of bravery or stupidity. Then it leads to a situation where the girl gets pregnant and the is it mine worry. Lucky she had no nasty disease, but some certainly have jing jing.I sometimes wonder what goes through their minds when they see us coming down the street after a few years, did I really go with him must be a fairly common reaction, well if they see me anyway!-peter

I will at some point tell the whole story

--------------------------------

We know it already! No rocket science :D :D :D

the girl told me pretty much in these exact words "...you are a good man, I like you, you would be good BF/husband..

------------------------

Right there. how does she know if she refuses to REALLY get to know you. What i read is " if you were a great guy/husband, i would not be interested."

All your attentions and those of other guys tell her she can aim higher, not lower. Do you disagree?

Archived