about using the word racism...

pattaya127

>you have been circumventing my question.

I am not: they are illiterate buggers and I don't think I can learn anything useful from them even if my Thai was native.

Nor would I learn too many useful things walking in flip-flops and no socks but in a tuxedo around your resident slum. Hell, whole my life all I want is never to see the dolldrums of life!

In contrary, they know they can learn (and get) from me. So why not let them learn my language if they want to position themselves better? Children in family are already doing it.

>to compete in their own land, or land and fair prices for their agricultural products.

Is this not circumventing?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Nor would I learn too many useful things walking in flip-flops and no socks but in a tuxedo around your resident slum.<<<

i don't know if you are deaf or just try to piss me off. so for the last time: i do not live in a slum. i rent a two story wooden house in a beatyful condition, two main bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one attached separate apartment, and with a sizable ground in a very typical thai middleclass neighborhood.

and no, i would not exchange it for any expat apartment, as luxurious as it might be, as i do like traditional wooden buildings. they have a very beautyful athmosphere which i do appreciate, and a perfect display for my growing collection of antiques.

but i guess you would deem that as "not useful" as well (other then the resale value).

>>>I am not: they are illiterate buggers and I don't think I can learn anything useful from them even if my Thai was native.<<<

that says it all.

i just wonder if you are aware of the irony making statements like those in a thread dealing with "racism".

>that says it all.

i just wonder if you are aware of the irony making statements like those in a thread dealing with "racism".

Not at all. They are what they have always been, I did not chose them, they came as a baggage with my wife, later. You know that. You had not examined your wife's family before got involved.

Now, I have to bow? To learn to communicate with them?

I tolerate the family to the point where it keeps my wife on ease. If they want to talk, they better learn.

Archived