USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess I am obliged to post since it is my statement that is being reflected upon. I guess I will tell you why it is easier for me. The first and utmost reason is the LANGUAGE. I am more proficient in English than I am in Thai, sure I have learned and repeated the phrases I have learned from Thai love songs and movies but there is no way I can spit game to a Thai chick the way I can to an American chick.

American women are also easier to bed for a long term basis with a small investment of time, money and some interest. I have encountered tons of women in NYC and LA that will give up the goods after a couple of nice dates and some round the clock phone calls filled with sweet romantic talk. The great thing about that deal is that you have at least 3-5 months of consistent sex before she starts getting too serious with you and acts neurotic. You know it is time to split when she starts with the "where are we going with this relationship?" talk. American women are really easy because in the first hour of interaction they will tell you exactly what they are looking for and what they want in a man, through vocal and not so vocal means. Your job is to present that image to them as they are sending you the messages.

I was not referring to P4P simply because I rarely go that route and even when I do, I build up a rapport and a relationship with a chick before I will even bang her. I have never been much for brothels or banging a chick without knowing a little bit about her and her personality. Even if I take a BG I will usually let her hang out with me 3 or 4 times before I let my hormones take over. Blows their mind when you take them back to the room and tell them you just want to sleep but you will still pay the going rate. Sort of the same game I use in the States when I mess around with strippers, you spend alittle dough to open them up when they do their shows, don't try and proposition them the first few times, compliment them on their dancing efforts, listen to their problems when they are in between sets before you know it your hanging out with them on their off nights and you will eventually get some ass out of the effort. Definitely much better sex that way for both in the long run.

Now getting back tot he getting laid part by an American or a Thai chick, it really is the same game.

You have to be good looking or have STYLE. You can't dress like your going to clean out the garage. Invest a few bucks in your wardrobe and grooming. Try to dress for the crowd your hanging with. I definitely dress a little more different for a Thai nightclub than I do for a NYC nightclub. You have to have ATTITUDE and you have to have some stories to tell. Every chick likes a good story. You have to know how to be witty and compliment a chick. Every chick is sucker for a compliment because the vast majority of them are really insecure and that is no exaggeration. Compliment their outfit or matching bag and shoes ,earrings, shade of lipstick, whatever, just don't make it sound like a cornball line. Thai chicks and American chicks they both like to be complimented. There are a couple of slight difference that I notice with Thai chicks, they are much more attuned to a play on words than their American sisters, appreciate more joke type comments that make them laugh and they actually do like the sappy cornball stuff.

I know quite a few guys like myself (some are members of this board) who actually get laid just as much in the States as in LOS. The only reason we all keep coming back is because we actually like Thailand for what it is and what it has to offer and there is a certain Thai style of fun that we get that can't be replicated in the States.

Now I keep hearing a recurring theme from some guys on this board about how hard it is for a middle aged man to get laid in America and I really don't agree. Sure it may be hard if you are trying to to pick up 20yr olds because our culture does frown upon intergenerational intimate relationships. I do know plenty of 50+yr old men here who get laid by women in their late 30's and early 40's. These guys do have attitude, game and most definitely style.

tell them you just want to sleep but you will still pay the going rate.

----------------------------

S4P, then? :)

Thanks for your input, quite sensical. It most certainly has to do with how one feels comfortable in a public scene where singles can mate. If at work, at a party, thru friends, no problem for me, there is plenty of time and coziness to override initial shyness, if any.

But what is commonly called the single scene, i am totally out of my element, maybe years of unconfidence when i was a lonely teenager, i dunno, then the best expression i have that counters my western (imagined?) inadequacies, in SEA (not just LOS), is "like a fish in the water".

I feel confident, I do not care what the evening progresses like, I can go back alone, quite unfrustrated, as time and time again, i will meet someone the next days or nights, the next city, whatever. I don't even need to plan or act on it, it just happens.

Another thing that happened in my first trips to LOS, an incredible ego-booster and everlasting after a few instances, is also totally contrary to my nights out in France or USA (incidentally, USA much easier than F.). The fact that a farang hunk (I am fit and good-looking, but no hunk) talks up a thai chick, and at some point, over his shoulders, she starts smiling at you repeatedly or even eludes him and makes the first step towards you. Just cool from where I come from.....

I usually ask them in the morning why they did not pursue with the guy, and they say "yes, he was very handsome, so what?... or: "Puud maak" (ie. i don't trust him)... or: "too young. i don't like young men". You think i make a mistake to go with you?" "no ::".... "me too". For my defense, i am only shy (freakin' neurosis :banghead:) for the first step, you can trust me for the rest, french (gentleman vertically and pig horizontally-later) back in full glory! :up::beer:

"...I do know plenty of 50+yr old men here who get laid by women in their late 30's and early 40's. These guys do have attitude, game and most definitely style...."

And money and time to waste... :) I for one, can get laid, depending on how low I am willing to stoop (don't ask, I am embarrassed to tell you). But, even I have some self respect and standards, and draw the line. I also draw the line early in the game if she is not comming across or showing signs of comming across (unless I am into it for more than sex, then I hang in). Why waste my time and money dating, if I am going to hear "...let's just be friends..." or "...my ex boyfriend called and..." (this is the guy she has been whining in my ear about...) or my favorite... "...I don't believe in sex before marrage..." Like I'd buy a car with out checking under the hood.

what I find at my age is, that women my age have more issues and baggage, and want me to pay for their passed mistaked. Younger girls are usually full of themselves, and full of shit, they will turn into the 40+ screwed up women later on. In both cases, no thank you. The women in between 30 or so often hear that clock ticking and figure they better get married and have a kid now, before it is too late, some of these turn into the 40+ I was talking about earlier...so that leaves a few girls who are just out for a good time with no B.S. These are hard to find, but are out there...then there is the occassional drunk woman at happy hour who needs to feel wanted...she usually leaves after she sobers up...

I live in the Bay area, very expensive here. Yes, there are cheaper places, but not cheap! Dating adds up, and for me putting the effort and the money wasted takes it's toll, even if I am sucessful, for 5-6 months of sex, there comes that time when they get nuts, and as you said, want to know where it is all going...most likely, I am not interested in marrage, and having a kid, or more likely helping raise the one or ones she has... So add up ther cost, and perhapes cheaper per shag, but still not free. And yes, I suppose if one truely wants a relationship, it is easier with a farang, same language and culture, but how boring is that? For me, half the fun of a relationship is learning about her, her family culture etc...

O.k. from my ranting, you see I have issues myself...we all do, glass houses and what not, point is, I have no real ending for this rant...Dating, yeah, I say try it...

Be interesting to hear an update on your outlook in about 20 years.

Anyway, speaking as one who isn't blessed with either an abundance of "attitude, game and style," or lots of money, or both, and who also is a bit past their prime, all I can say is, thank God that a place like Thailand (where Jai Dee counts for something) exists.

JJ,

Agree with you 100%! It is about "game." That goes for LOS, the USA, hell anywhere!

Your comments about shape and grooming are true as well. Girls like a fit guy! If you are a big fat tub of goo, you are not going to be successful with good looking women unless you have a hell of a line and are VERY well dressed and groomed.

I really think the same is true with BGs here as well. When it comes down to it for the same amount of money the BG would rather go with a good looking guy. When I go to the bars (about twice a week), I NEVER wear shorts, sandles, or old Tshirts (that shit may fly in Angeles City,PI but not in BKK)! It is always nice jeans, a collared shirt or well fitting T and a nice pair of trainers or dress shoes. Of course staying in shape is a part of it as well. Gym 4-5 times a week and a CLEAN diet. No cigs and very little booze, a great sense of humor along with the ability to be a bit self-depricating, and there you have it, the formula for success with chics worldwide. Of course the main bebefit of all this is that you will feel better and have a longer healthier life! The chicks are a side benefit, but whatever it takes to get you motivated!

Off to the gym to do legs!

GS

"I really think the same is true with BGs here as well. When it comes down to it for the same amount of money the BG would rather go with a good looking guy."

Good point...

In May while in Pattaya I went out late after a double header looking for a friend. I stumbled across some bar where myself and another guy were the only patrons.

It was around 3:30 in the morning and this falang was giving the only half decent looking girl in the place a story about wanting to BF her. I was amazed at the length of words and detail he incurred for this pull...she would not budge even at promises of unusual sums. He left to use the toilet and she comes over to me and wants me to BF her...I laugh!

I'd said I was a patron well truth be told I walked by and a BG challenged my to connect four and I had to use my newly aquired skills to beat her. FLB website helps and I read a book on play and strategy...Plane reading! After 15 games not a single request for a drink or BF apart from decent looking chick...I get thirsty and buy a drink offer the girl I'm playing one but she is fine! USA 11 Thailand 4 were the final results. I left the bar with 3 girls not having had BF one of them and headed to the hotel for some food. Three went up and two spent the night. The girls included the decent girl and my connect four loooooser.

I firmly believe a nice looking guy with a great attitude/ laughing and smiles alot pulls all kinds of girls p4p and non p4p with this MO!

Both girls left in the morning before I awoke and apart from Room service I was out nothing. Had a great time! Some girls just like you and want to be around...

Skibum

OK, but to get back on topic, are you 100% sure you'd score as easily if back home, (not sure where you originate from).

I trust JJ he's doing fine, but as OH says, it costs a bit of money to hang out in the States, and a bit of energy to chase skirts for a night*.

Plus, you are not the only one in the joints back home, and there are a lot more fit (or better than) guys in them than in a NEP or Pattaya bar/gogo. And they've got their technique sharpened as well.

In one word, competition is brisk, at least to pick up the good looking chicks (have to compare samesame as LOS). For one who may go for the beatnick or "relaxed in jeans" type, a lot more will go for the lawyer or likewise affluence.

*I noticed JJ talked rather about women to date first, then get to know a bit, more than one night stands. and the topic was mostly about that, getting laid.

PS: Just curious, does anyone think the single scene is as delivering as it was in the 70s and early 80s? I am talking guys in their 30s, 40s and over. I remember you could see droves of couples leaving at closing times, that were not together 4 hours before. I mean, is there a single scene of that sort anymore? I have not heard nor read the word in ages.

I find it easier to have sex in the US then in Thailand. I would say the casual visitor may disagree, but I know of many places were one can go and have fun without paying. Paying for sex is a Bangkok thing that seems to have been invented by Thais and falangs trying to make money off of the sex scene. Believe it or not, you can have free sex in Bangkok, but I suspect that many are predisposed into believing that sex must be paid for.

Archived