USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

"Old Hippie said:

time to check reality here guys...woman controll the pussy and our sex lives..."

Dude that is the lamest rationale, I have heard so far. I guess if you adopt that attitude then it does become an issue that it is difficult to get laid in the States. "

O.k. So it takes style, "Game" and all that crap...all of which takes money and time...and the bottom line remains, the girls must still like YOUR "STYLE and GAME" and be willing to give you the time of day. Now, back to to my original post...and my "lame rationale..." Why are you spending money on clothes, and cars, drinks, taking time to develope "style and game?" so you can get laid right? So hence, the promise or the hope of sex is controlling your actions and making you jump through hoops in hope of getting some! So woman are using the hope of sex to get you to jump through hoops! and it still comes down to them deciding if they want to give you some or not! For every woman your "Game and style" works on, it fails on several more, most of whom you don't even know about, because they never pay attention to you, some push you off out right I am sure (women in clubs can be real cunts).

So the bottom line is, it still comes down to luck of the draw, if you throw enough stuff at the wall, some of it will stick, same with women, try enough times, and sooner or later you will score. A lot of women I know say they decide if a guy will get some right when they meet him, either "lover or friend" category. If a woman goes out with the idea of getting laid, then it comes down to who gets there first and impresses her, could be you and your "game," could be some other guy who got there first... But remember, you are doing all this to get laid, hence, woman and sex are controlling you, no different than the rest of us...Woman own the pussy, and they alone decide if your "game and style" are good enough to get it...believe what you want...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is getting interesting.

Are Thai women really that different from western women? Maybe not from the standpoint of wanting security, romance, flowers and being a women per se but the longer i live here the more differences i find between thai women and western women. It starts and ends with attitude!

This is from the perspective of how they view, treat and feel about men. Western women are so individually driven and think for and about themselves. Go equality go! Thai women are collectively driven by culturally values and beliefs. They put others (like men) before themselves. Even from educated and bright people, their role still takes precedent to serve (and also can expereince success themselves) and fulfill that traditional role of what we would call old-fashioned ways.

I am 46 years old and I getting tons of attention and notice from regular girls as young as 22. It is quite remarkable actually. Being somewhat a conservative guy, I have been able to relate well to these traditional and sometimes educated (meaning university-educated) girls. It never happened in the west especially with conservative western girls. A 25 year old does not hang out with a 46 year old guy period. In LOS it is called respect. Good guys here don't necessarily end up in last place like in america.

If you present well, don't feed them BS and most important don't turn it into a game, one can do quite well socializing with attractive and young regular girls here. I have found two types of regular girls. One is very conservative and if you get involve, they expect that you will marry them.

The other type is not as conservative (yet still very traditional in other ways) and you can bed them after going out a number of times. But they expect a full blown commitment on your part so you better not scew around on them and get caught.

I guess there is a third type of regular girl though i have not met them? The one who hangs in clubs and will have casual sex without any commitment. I don't know if this is a non-existent, small or large group?. Since this isn't my bag nor my personality, maybe others can share their experiences...

That is why LOS is really unbelievable from a dating/sex standpoint. You can have your cake and eat it too here (just don't get caught).

The bar scene exists for the sex without commitment. The dating scene for a middle age guy, one can have quality women half to 3/4 their age interested in them.

I know so many guys back in the states who are envious of my social situation in LOS. Thank God america offers them a lot of OTHER things to do to occupy thier time. I just know they are not getting laid or in a relationship with an attractive 20 or 30 something girl like one can have in LOS.......

Cardinalblue

taking time to develope "style and game?" so you can get laid right? So hence, the promise or the hope of sex is controlling your actions

---------------------------------

So do women, OH! I think you give them way too much power over us in theory (ie. talking about them).

Haven't you experienced yourself that being cool and non-consequential has had some positive effect in your own relations with them?

I think JJ made the point it's all about how you project yourself IN YOUR LIFE. Which transposes into the way you approach and inter-act with women.

AS for the singles game, that's what it is, a game. I would not theorize too much about who controls who as it's often based on superficiality, ie. outward appearances and copious amounts of alcohol more thna often (to give women the power to have power? ::).

90% women, at least, do not play the singles scene. Which itself has known better days.

Women have far different motivations to go out with a guy or have sex with him than we do. I think we think in terms of what men want instead of looking at them differently. For instance, it doesn't matter if she pulls up to the club in a rolls royce and has on cartier diamonds, an ugly fat chick will not have guys all over her at a bar in the U.S. Yes, you'd find the odd exception and a guy or two MAY talk to her but by and large it ain't gonna happen for her. The fat, balding, ugly guy who pulls up in the similar rolls royce, and rolex watch will get a hot chick trying to talk to him.

Also, we're in the days of single parents, etc., so a lot of young women date older guys out of some Oedipal, longing after a father figure thing. I've seen it and experienced it. I have a friend in town. About 5'4", 48, fat, not handsome at all and I am amazed at the girls he gets under 27 or 26 y.o. He has a rakish charm. Speaks authoritatively and younger women seem attracted to him. He pulls no punches and speaks to them truthfully about things in life, love, etc.

Look how many pretty women are with average looking guys or even unattractive guys? Those are the guys that weren't intimidated by them and made the first move. Women are motivated by confidence a large part of the time. They always say it. They don't like wimps. They like a guy with confidence.

They also like power. Henry Kissinger was always dating beautiful women and when asked he said 'power is an aphrodisiac'. You think men were lining up to date powerful single women? No. We think differently. A powerful, ugly man gets more dates than a powerful ugly woman any day of the week.

The easiest women are the ones 30 and over or even late 20s. The men their own age don't want them and are chasing 20 somethings. The rest are either already married, gay....or going to LOS...haha. These women date men in their 40s and 50s. Partly because they have to.

Look how many pretty women are with average looking guys or even unattractive guys? Those are the guys that weren't intimidated by them and made the first move

-----------------------------------------

I would not be so categorical about this one. I always got the feeling it's only because the guy really persevered, maybe after much rebuffs or much waiting (how many times have we heard women say they were not attracted towards their BF/hubbie at first, but he never gave up. They like that too, but not in the singles scene though).

These could be actually the guys that make OH's point true sometimes, that women controlled them from the word GO.

He has a rakish charm.

--------------------------

Probably had it when he was 20 some too. Ask him if his sex appeal and success were lower than now then.

They also like power.

True. And i am one to say that having money, therefore power thru affluence, equals "attractive" in LOS, including girlie bars*. Chickas maybe, but women do not respond to physical appearance the way men do. Only one of the aspects to look at, and in case of so-soness or below, not over-powering these other aspects.

* great name: Kissinger a-gogo! ::

Old Hippie said:

But remember, you are doing all this to get laid, hence, woman and sex are controlling you, no different than the rest of us...Woman own the pussy, and they alone decide if your "game and style" are good enough to get it...believe what you want...

Dude it is not as one sided you make it. Why do you think women dress the way they do? Why do they spend hours in salons, wear makeup, get botox, have breast implants, spend their disposable income on clothing, wear halter tops, and low slung jeans to show the crack of their ass?

Wake up dude they invest more time and money to make themselves attractive to men then we will ever do to attract them.

Power perceived is power achieved my dear fellow. You talk as if you give them the power before you even make an attempt to play the game. Take back the power, don't be afraid to tell a chick you don't have any interest in her pussy. Don't be intimidated to tell a girl she has to step her game up for you. I will tell a woman in a heart beat if I am not happy with her and she had better make some changes or the next chick will take her spot.

My favorite game these days is to chat a chick up at a spot, get her interested in me and then tell her I have to go; amazing how many "let's exchange numbers or e-mails" I get without even asking for them.

pattaya127 said:

I would not be so categorical about this one. I always got the feeling it's only because the guy really persevered, maybe after much rebuffs or much waiting (how many times have we heard women say they were not attracted towards their BF/hubbie at first, but he never gave up. They like that too, but not in the singles scene though).

No, these guys meet the girls at bars, in the line at the super market. To continually chase you need to see the woman repeatedly over time. Ask these women where they met these guys and it was at a party, club, market, where ever. Continually going after them is what knocked the other guys out of the race for her. They can have that anytime. The prettiest ones are used to guys fawning over them. Its the ones that don't care about that stuff is the one they are attracted to.

pattaya127 said:

He has a rakish charm.

Probably had it when he was 20 some too. Ask him if his sex appeal and success were lower than now then.

Of course he got some at an earlier age. I love hearing the stories. But the point is he is still getting them in his late 40s, when he's fat, short and not particularly attractive.

pattaya127 said:

They also like power.

True. And i am one to say that having money, therefore power thru affluence, equals "attractive" in LOS, including girlie bars*. Chickas maybe, but women do not respond to physical appearance the way men do. Only one of the aspects to look at, and in case of so-soness or below, not over-powering these other aspects.

Power is only one thing as you mentioned and there are a host of other things.

Thai women are collectively driven by culturally values and beliefs. They put others (like men) before themselves.

This is a good point to emphasize. Also explains why the family sometimes gets put ahead of everyone/thing else. The trait that causes us to choose thai girls over westerners also drives us mad.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Hippie said:

But remember, you are doing all this to get laid, hence, woman and sex are controlling you, no different than the rest of us...Woman own the pussy, and they alone decide if your "game and style" are good enough to get it...believe what you want...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude it is not as one sided you make it. Why do you think women dress the way they do [etc].....Wake up dude they invest more time and money to make themselves attractive to men then we will ever do to attract them.

-----------------------

Men are being controlled by the sex drive without always realizing it. A bird builds a nest hoping to score. A guy shoots for a high powered career tho the stress might wreck his health, or buys the kick ass condo/car and suffers the payments. He may convince himself its because he likes the money/location/road handling, but his generalized motive unknown to himself is getting the girl. OH has a point with us doing things for sex. But its not the girl controlling us. We're just being pushed around by our own play maker.

I agree with OH, getting some pookie here in the states can be hard. Like OH, I also have tried personal ads here without much luck. Believe me, girls can be creeps also! I actully met my current crazy Filipina gf on yahoo chat. She is pretty sexy too......but did I metnion kinda crazy.

I think most would agree, there is no comparison between scoring pussy in the USA and scoring pussy in Asia. Of course, there can be trade offs. My Filipina is not as beautiful as some 23 year old Filipina or Thai chick that I could hook up with over in Asia, but hey, at least she has a decent job so I don't have to worry about supporting her whole family. There are always trade offs.........

Rug

Archived