USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

Every chick likes to dance.

----------------------------------

I forgot that one. Just did a lot less discoing the last 2 years. probably my best skills actually. And yes, that does "sell" you nicely with thai women. Most guys just tiptoe, like it's something they have to get thru with a chick (talk, drink, dance, talk :(.....). I just enjoy the dance floor, alone and not alone.

I can't do cheap talk, even in P4P bars. Either we're laughing and enjoying ourselves, or i still have a good book to read back in the hotel. No problemo! Some guys take that "get the chick" thing way too seriously.....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I'd say its harder in the US, I mean not long ago the missus and me were up at my mates cabin in the Minnesota wilderness, thought we'd do the naughty in the woods one evening...'I'm scare the bears' :(.....what lousy excuse is that?

I'm no Denzel Washington or Brad Pitt but I have never had a problem dating in the states. That said, I like LOS, or pretty much anywhere that is NOT the U.S. because the women don't have the same hang ups as American women.

My main problem nowadays in the states is not that I can't find a woman, I can't a woman I can put up with. LOS has made it easier to date in the states. I don't feel I have to put up with BS any more because I have 'options' ::. American women can pick up that you could care less. Similar to the theory that married men get hit on because they seem 'settled' and not looking desperate. Same theory and I think its not a theory, it works.

I've been on first dates that I've told them in the date that 'maybe its me, but I just don't feel a romantic vibe between us, but I'll be happy to be friends' and it blows their mind. They wonder what's wrong with them that you are blowing them off before even trying to get sex. One person tried to question my masculinity and hinted that I must be gay and I told her "I need pussy. I just don't need YOUR pussy"

chocolat steve said:

but I'll be happy to be friends' and it blows their mind. They wonder what's wrong with them that you are blowing them off before even trying to get sex. One person tried to question my masculinity and hinted that I must be gay and I told her "I need pussy. I just don't need YOUR pussy"

I once had a stripper that finished her set came right over to me plopped down in my lap and asked me if I liked her and did I think she was ugly. I asked her why? She said that during her set/rotations I completely ignored her but still gave her dollars. She wanted to know why I was giving her money while completely ignoring her set. I told her that I gave her money because she was working hard for it by dancing but the reason I ignored her was not intentional, I was just watching the basketball game on the overhead TV- The real reason was that once you have been to places like Brazil you have no interest in American style strip shows. To make it up to her I let her take me in the champagne room and she gave me some naughty extras-I probably paid the equivalent of her rent for them but they were nice nonetheless.

What is ewven funnier is that Brazilian strippers HATE to be ignored and they will even question your manhood if you pay them no mind.

jjsushi said:

When I attended university it was more common to do a one night stand type of thing

My best ever one night stand happened when I was in college. I've always had a thing for Asian chicks, but growing up in the southern USA you didn't see too many. One night at a fraternity party a petitie, hot Asian chick strolls in and I know right away I'm gonna tap that a$$ that night.

Sure enough we get it on and it was amazing. The kicker to this story is that about 5 years later said Asian hottie becomes very famous. Perhaps some of you know her by her stage name of "Kobe Tai". Yep... I banged her and will never forget it.

I can't believe how much I rule. ::

MightyMouse said:

Believe it or not, you can have free sex in Bangkok, but I suspect that many are predisposed into believing that sex must be paid for.

You do not pay for sex! You pay for her to GO AWAY after the sex! Paying is great. You can screw and then send her on her merry way without any strings. Nothing is ever FREE. One always pays in some way. There is no better feeling then leaving PB hotel after a great sesh or the sound of the door closing as she leaves your hotel room!

GS

Hahahahaha!

:doah:

Is this thread for real? Me suspects that the vast majority of middle aged guys (and all ages of guys) who find it difficult to get laid by a sort-of attractive not too large girl in the USA have not posted so as not to rain on the don juan party we have going here.

Archived