USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

>>Back home, I am a dime a dozen <<

This sums up the situation. You can be an OK looking guy but still will take alot of hit and miss before commencing casual sex with a girl in the USA. Too many choices available to a decent looking girl, so she often will decline knowing that tomorrow is another fish filled day.

LOS has created a small problem for me. I used to be in the game in the USA but now don't even bother, it seems boring. Frequent LOS trips have made me lazy.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>I really think the same is true with BGs here as well. When it comes down to it for the same amount of money the BG would rather go with a good looking guy. When I go to the bars (about twice a week), I NEVER wear shorts, sandles, or old Tshirts (that shit may fly in Angeles City,PI but not in BKK)! <<

Flys all the time in BKK! :D

In America, girls' fathers would almost PAY me to stay away from their daughters (the ones who did NOT own guns, that is). Here, they'll pay me to take ALL of their daughters, and that despite my age. Gotta love the place.

>>I do know plenty of 50+yr old men here who get laid by women in their late 30's and early 40's. <<

OK reality check time. You will rarely if ever hear me talk about woman being ugly, its not my style to put someone down. But just this once....

The USA landscape of woman in their late thirties and forties is morbidly bleak. Most have given birth to child(ren) which event has transformed their bodies in less than marvelous ways. Virtually all have thick necks arms legs and it is not a pleasant site.

I go to my sons little league ballgames, many Moms are about, none seem to have considered the meaning of exercise. Even the Moms in their twenties are well on their way to looking like medieval peasant woman.

The guys who are trying to hook up with these woman are doing this because they either are well advanced on the development ladder and looks matter not to them, or they have accepted their fate and have no other recourse. One must find human relationships with what is at hand.

The rare and attractive ladies in that age bracket are married almost without exception, or are astoundingly self centered cunts with specific ideas about what their chosen mate must be capable of doing for them. There are some attractive ladies who don't fall into the above categories, but they are unique and worth the effort to catch even tho you likely will fall flat due to severe imbalance in supply and demand.

A few financially successful older guys are hooking up with beautiful young girls and making them into girlfriends, but these are different type girls and getting close to a p4p scenario.

I forgot my point. Oh yeah, easy sex with attractive ladies in the USA is not the case for 99% of men IMO, unless your a don juan.

MaiLuk said:

I forgot my point. Oh yeah, easy sex with attractive ladies in the USA is not the case for 99% of men IMO, unless your a don juan.

Maybe that is why it is so easy for me because guys like you give up.

What region do you live in? I have lived mostly in the NYC and Los Angeles metroploitan areas and I don't see all of these obese older women you are talking about. I see alot of lonely women, I see some slightly overweight women but then I see just as many women with great bodies. There are women with great attitudes and women with crappy attitudes.

Have you actually been with non-P4P women in LOS? Just like you have the sweet traditional onesyou also have the self-centered, vain, neurotic,psycho bitches too. Some "normal" Thai women I have encountered have been borderline certifiable. Every see what an extremely angry and emotional Thai chick can do to an apartment? Not a single thing movable object will go unbrokern or un-shattered. Blew my mind to see sweet Thai women verbally and physically abuse their men. I even have a couple of Thai male friends who tell me about the MANY Thai women that have pulled knives on them.

I think the difference in LOS is not that the women are better than American women attitude wise but rather in LOS male/female traditional roles are more accepted whereas in the States we as a society are constantly re-defining those roles, which causes uncertainty and frustration.

Wake up dude there ain't that much difference between the 2 groups of women aside from a few cultural issues.

Seems kind of a waste to spend the majority of your time without female companionship and only interact with women a week or 2 at a time on your vacations to Thailand.

Interesting thread and of course there are so many variables that there is no definitive answer.

However i would say that it is probably eaiser to form a relationship in the west as there are plenty of available women and of course once you form a relationship this leads to a sex life as well but if you are just looking for sex well i would have to say that Thailand seems to have that market cornered.

When i was younger i had a thing about not paying for sex and the only place i ever did was Thailand and even in Thailand i didn't like to pay for it.

As i get older i am starting to prefer pay for sex.

It probably sounds sad to a lot of younger guys but one day you may agree.

The thing is you don't have to put up with a whole load of shite just to get a shag. You pay your money and have a good time and can get on with it. When i was younger i would listen to and put up with all sorts of rubbish just to get a shag and miss out many times too.

I wont and can't do that anymore.

As for the argument about the thrill of the chase and being liked for ones self etc. personally i don't care i am happy about myself and am not worried what others think. For most men regular sex life is needed to stay emotionally and physically healthy. IMHO it doesn't matter how you get it as long as you get it and in Thailand you get to shag some very attractive women without breaking the bank and without necessarily being emotionally tortured to get it.

In summary it is probably easier to form a more meaningful relationship in your own western country but in Thailand it is definitely easier to get sex. I suppose it all depends where your priorities lie and what you want.

I know what i want and Thailand does it for me.

O.k. might have been said already, but...a lot of guys ar dilussional...that said, lets have a look at the basic difference between LOS and USA/the west. O.k. LOS, many women, all wanting a guy to take them for sex and get money/a good time maybe...the west aka farang land, many men all wanting to get laid, afew women all acting like pussy is gold/or a prize to be given away as a prize, like cookies to a little kid...

Yes, my fat bald no money/no style ass has gotton strippers, and other typoes I probably shouldn't have been able to get, but it is a matter of putting in a lot of time, money and putting up with a lot of crap, and all of these girls were banging another guy, I just got lucky and luck has all to do with it, nothing more...and yes, I deluded myself into thinking it was because I was a stud...bottom line, a woman decides if she will/has to fuck you to keep you comming around, if she wants you comming around...nothing more, I have had many women tell me, they know they are going to put out some pussy before theye that night, whether they have met the guy or not, so time to check reality here guys...woman controll the pussy and our sex lives...

woman controll the pussy and our sex lives

-----------------------------

Only if we're out there, panting like a dog waiting for his cookie.

Choco Steve has made a good point i agree with, namely that if you don't care one way or another (and as Mailuk says, LOS allows relaxing back home), the ball is in your court more often.

Play the game with your own personal rules, and one doesn't have to be a victim. Man at the whim of women, this is the idea I disagree most in that pussy-whipping thing. If we lend ourselves to it, sure, but we don't have to. A girl also picks out the vibe when a guy is trying too hard, desperate for some pussy, however he is trying to play cool.

IMO, in this forum there are too many guys who claim sex is a natural function, "hunters and breeders" primitive instinct and whatnot, but actually go at it way way unnaturally, ie. with a "baggage" as huge as the women they frown on back home.

Have a look inside a gogo, or NEP. It's more like kids who found the cookie jar, than "hunters". We know most guys there would not stand a chance to get some once the sun sets on their cities back home, no matter how much "instinct" they have.

That's the animal thing, you're in rut, she is, you mate, you don't go to Thailand! :D

It's all a matter of probability and knowing oneself to know where to look for. No matter how many discos i go to in the west, and 1000s of girls crossed, this ain't my boy/girl dynamics out there. Even bars and gogos aren't my thing.

Everything that happened to me always happened by happenstance, hazard. I just have, if i wish, to create the possibilities, know the places, the activities where i can meet women who will be right by/for me.

Travelling in Asia is a very good one! But not the only one, thank God!

Old Hippie said:

time to check reality here guys...woman controll the pussy and our sex lives...

Dude that is the lamest rationale, I have heard so far. I guess if you adopt that attitude then it does become an issue that it is difficult to get laid in the States.

Getting a chick has more to do with attitude than it does with looking like Tom Cruise or driving a Bentley. Women can smell or sense the confidence that a man exudes. You step to a chick with weak game then your going to get shot down, simple as that. Maybe you should think of yourself as a valuable commodity and that will change the outlook. Personally, I don't allow myself to be subjected to a woman "controlling" me with sex. Emotional crap may work but definitely not sex. Way too much pussy out there to let a chick control you. She steps out of line you tell her to get the hell going and don't let the door hit her ass on the way out.

A woman may have the perception of controlling the sex in the beginning but once you got her hooked on you, then you control the game and the sex so to speak. The problem as I see it is that most guys simply don't have game/confidence and defeat themselves before the action gets started. I still have friends from my uni days who step to chicks in the clubs as with the same obsolete game they had when they were in college . Weak lines, weak attitudes and no class; as a result they get shot down quick. Chicks want some wit, a little challenge, a little excitement, they want to laugh and be entertained.

The recurring themes I hear in this forum seem to be it takes too much time or it is too much hassle, blah, blah blah. Seems to me it sounds more like grumpy old men who are set in their ways and don't want to adapt or make an effort. When I get in my 50's I hope that I am not that set in my ways. Women are to be enjoyed and loved as much as possible; not 3 times a year for a two week period. I think it is pretty damn bleak and depressing to wait the majority of your year for some loving.

Sounds to me like many here expect the dating scene in the States to be like it is in a P4P bar in LOS. Walk in, ask how much and walk out with a chick.

You date a non-P4P chick in LOS you still have to spend some time and invest in them. I fail to see what the real difference is. You guys don't honestly think that Thai chicks are that much easier do you?

BTW- Delusional? Delusional is thinking that a 20-30yr old Thai chick is hooked up with a 50yr old foreigner because "he has a good heart"? That is fucking DELUSIONAL.

Archived