USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always found it easier for sex in Thailand than in America. American girls tend to be ball busters (my experience and opinion), whereas even many GTGs in Thailand really want a farang boyfriend and will take emasures to keep him (again, my experience and opinion. If your experience or opinion differs, so be it, but as a preemptive strike, I'll say if you start flaming me for it, then you can screw off.)

I suspect that many are predisposed into believing that sex must be paid for.

--------------------------

For me, my points were not based on P4P sex, because P4P is available in the States. More costly, but so is going out.

I had things happen to me in LOS that never happened in the USA. Girls coming to me in dpt stores (not a ton, ok?!), girls easily accepting a date, though i did not know them 15 minutes before. May have walked into their shop/office, or something like that. there is just a reverse exotism, on the part of asians, about farangs that can't of course be duplicated in the States. Though with my french accent, it helped in SF, but not as much as people think it should ("of, you're french, girls must love you..." ::).

One thing i have found more satisfactory in the Sates is to have a mid-level RT with a woman. Like a month to a year RT.

In LOS, I will have to be really wanting a full-fledged RT to go more than a week or 2 with a chick. Because if you don't have that heartbeat for them, they can become a real bore, and monothematic. Not to mention "pre-emptive jealousy", and having property rights over you. The myth of the submissive asian girl is, you will admit, just that.

pattaya127 said:

*I noticed JJ talked rather about women to date first, then get to know a bit, more than one night stands. and the topic was mostly about that, getting laid.

PS: Just curious, does anyone think the single scene is as delivering as it was in the 70s and early 80s? I am talking guys in their 30s, 40s and over. I remember you could see droves of couples leaving at closing times, that were not together 4 hours before. I mean, is there a single scene of that sort anymore? I have not heard nor read the word in ages.

I didn't think getting laid was solely a one night stand type of deal.

I am really not a 1 night stand kind of guy. I think that was a thing of the 70's or 80's. I am more of a long term occupancy kind of guy, so if I have to wait for a few more meetings to get laid it's no problem, since I will more than likely be in it for a few months.

Women are a little more cautious about going home to bang guys they don't know or meet at a bar/club for safety reasons I assume or not wanting to appear to be a ho. You get a chick to be more receptive if you ask her to go a local eatery right after the club, than if you ask her to go straight back to your place. Chicks don't want to be pressured into having sex, they want you to show a little interest in them aside from wanting to bang.

When I attended university it was more common to do a one night stand type of thing but it usually happend on Spring break locales where everyone was drunk and high out of their minds. Even at school if you took a girl home from a party to bang you knew something about her or she knew you through classes or mutual friends.

Now don't get me wrong you still have ho's that will bang you after 1st meeting but I think they are more the exception than the norm and they usually have a different agenda than sex(ie free drugs, need a place to crash, you can hook them up career wise, they think you got serious cash and will ake them shopping later, etc).

we are pretty much on the same wavelength on the topic.

Pursuing the topic:

How about LOS? you (or anyone, of course) stayed there for a while. In that same register (no P4P), what was the social set-up for dating women? Thru friends, discos, daylight public places, shared interests (gym, for ex. ), previous net connection, etc....? Mostly BKK?

Most of my experiences happen in provinces. Basically, I get to meet someone who speaks more than passable english, and is not adverse to meeting a farang, due to the slight westernization her language skill, or her past travels, bequeathed on her.

remember you could see droves of couples leaving at closing times, that were not together 4 hours before.

I don't know how this was in the 70s and 80s but nowadays you can still see couples leaving after 2 hours or so. You just have to go to the right places (at least in my country).

Best regards

you can still see couples leaving after 2 hours or so

-----------------------------

Not saying.

But back then, it was super permissive, pervasive stuff. People went out with the definite intent to get laid that night. If it failed to happen, the night had been a failure, and for the women, serious doubts could crop up about their ability to attract guys like their "sisters". the next night/week-end out, was approached with a "revenge".

pattaya127 said:

How about LOS? you (or anyone, of course) stayed there for a while. In that same register (no P4P), what was the social set-up for dating women? Thru friends, discos, daylight public places, shared interests (gym, for ex. ), previous net connection, etc....? Mostly BKK?

In LOS it happens in various ways for me. I might be introduced to women by friends, I'll flirt with some shop girls, Women approach me in the discos because they love the way I dance or they will will have a friend or drink attendant give me their mobile number or ask me for my mobile number. All kinds of ways really. I would say I meet the serious girls through friends, so I don't really pursue them too much since I don't want to embarass anyone.

I get most of my action at clubs and pubs. I have this ability to really stand out in a club when I want to. As one girl who picked me up said "you walk into the disco and you look like you own it".

I can really attract a crowd around me when I dance simply because I am a really good dancer. There is not a style or beat I can't rock to. When I was much younger I used to do a lot of battling at the clubs; you always have to be able to create and imitate moves on the spot so you can get love from the circle of people watching you and not be embarassed. Thais in general are not great dancers or even creative dancers when it comes to Western music. I attribute it more to being shy or self-conscious of people looking at them than actual ability. They really do watch and appreciate someone who can get loose on a dance floor. When your done there is always a handfull of cuties throwing looks at you or ambushing you on your way to the bathroom.

Now that I am an old guy I can still show occassional moments of my youthful brillance, naturally after drinking a liter or of JWB to lossen me up. I of course pay for it in the morning with ice on the knees and 5 tylenols to get the swelling down.

Just a few weeks ago me and a few of my "crew"(guys I used to dance with) went to a pretty big hot spot here in NYC. After numerous shots we were feeling good and started doing our thang. It was funny to see some of the kids 10yrs younger watching us and even some young cats were attempting to copy our moves. Kids today get all of their dancing moves and ideas from music videos so they never really learned how to freestyle so to speak. We had a reall good time and hung out all night with some chicks from NYU(New York University)-we were after all buying drinks-got a few kisses out of the deal(everyone likes to kiss when they are drinking). Blew their minds when they found out how "old" we were.

The point of all this is, if your going to be in the party scene and compete then you got to have an edge or gimmick. You have to be either the hottest looking stud, the best dancer, the smoothest talker, the biggest spender, the most fashionably dressed, the best joke teller or the center of attention.

Here is a helpful tip, go to a Latin dinner club or slasa/merengue/tango spot. You will see old cats(I'm talking 50 to 70yrs in age) dressed sharp in suits twirling around 20-30yr old chicks. These guys have serious game and dance skills. These old cats make us young boys look inept when it comes to style. I would suggest some of you to go and take the free dance lessos these places offer. Every chick likes to dance.

Guest lazyphil

<<You will see old cats(I'm talking 50 to 70yrs in age) dressed sharp in suits twirling around 20-30yr old chicks>>

Reminds me of old Frank in the movie 'Scent of a Woman'!

Archived