USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

Ask these women where they met these guys and it was at a party, club, market, where ever.

--------------------------------

maybe and perhaps you are talking about a totally different scene that i don't know (Los Angeles seems more on the map for singles cruising, from what i keep hearing, from you too), but i understood the girl and the "soso" guy had a "meaningful" RT. A bit different from multiple dating. All my experience shows that a guy has this facility with girls or not. If he has it, he does not have to be handsome to project his "charm", whatever we want to call it. He is a player, and most likely has been when younger.

he is still getting them in his late 40s, when he's fat, short and not particularly attractive

--------------------------

obviously, this shows he's got other assets and plays them well. Again, he is a player, not a fat, short and unattractive guy who got lucky.

Mailuk:

his generalized motive unknown to himself is getting the girl. OH has a point with us doing things for sex. But its not the girl controlling us. We're just being pushed around by our own play maker.

--------------------------

Sorry, but i wonder if the other members really feel that everything they've worked forward in their lives was done to get girls or look sexy.

Sure depends what tickles the girl, but a guy with sex appeal and great chops, will outperform the guy with career, pricey car and money without skills in the long run in the dating game. The girl might find out such guys are total jerks after 2 dates, but she shared her/their bed. It's really about getting off, not much more than that. Now, if they got the Ferrari and the chops.... Mamma mia!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but i wonder if the other members really feel that everything they've worked forward in their lives was done to get girls or look sexy.

Not exactly what i said. Don't underestimate the sex drive (and mr freud who was obsessed with it). The drive is like a 4000 hp engine, even when idling its still an awsome force. You can use it to drive/create/imagine things other than sex but that engine is still the power source.

Don't underestimate the sex drive (and mr freud who was obsessed with it).

---------------------------

yes, he meant exactly that: sex. Not (just) lust. Many sexual experiences can be had without a bank account and a cool car. And i would venture to say, without the sexual organs being involved.

Like survival, sure, getting ahead of the pack, find one's niche, there may be a sexual drive behind that, so an over-achiever may respond to the survival call in him, his promotion in society and procreation being 2 sides of the same coin, but very little to do with picking up girls, IMO.

This reply is not directed at any particular poster.

There seems to be quite a few guys posting who are deluding themselves on the issue of who controls the pussy.

Let me pose this question...If a women goes to a bar looking for a shag are her chances a lot better than a guys?

The figures and percentages are so much higher in favour of the women that really there is no dispute.

Let me pose another question...In a relationship if a guy feels like he wants sex how often will he get it ?

Again if a women wants sex in a relationship how often will she get it?

Again if we are being honest it is the women.

Of course I am generalising and there may be some women who can't get laid and there may be some women in relationships who want sex more often than the man but generally speaking the power is very much in the hands of the women.

Thank you Zorro, I quite agree (Obviously). I didn't want to go here, but I will offer a personal example...a few weeks ago, er ah "my friend" ah fuck it, it was me, was out a a sky diving facility, where I met an older Japanese American woman, not sure how old, but she just said she was older than me (I am 42). So we shoot the shit, swap some times, and agree to meet for lunch and a jump (parachute) the next week. Next week comes and goes, and she isn't there, I don't call etc...

So last weekend, she calls me, we meet jump, (I am still in training) and we go eat a cheap no frills Mexican dinner (Great food in the valley!). We go back to her house, sit around, look at some videos, and photos, get in her hot tub, massage eachother, and boink...

Now, there are several reasons why this might have happened...

1)she felt pitty for me, and decided to break me off one...

2)she was taken in by my overwelming good looks and charm...

3) by not calling her, it made her want me more...

4) she realizes she is old and better take what she can get, while she can (she ain't bad looking really...)

5) I seduced and manipulated her with my "stlye and Game" and thus she was/is now putty in my hands...

6) she wanted to get laid, and decided I could do the job...

Of all these possibilities, I think 6 is most likely the case. Had I not been there, some other guy would have fit the bill, no doubt. She is decent looking enough that she can give it away with no problem... "Style and Game?" I think not...right place at the right time? yep!

Just thought of a good "Visa" card commercial...

"gas to the jump center, $25, cost of lessons and equipment, $50, cheap Mexican dinner $20, cost of my old ratty swim trunks, $10 cost of running into a horny woman who wants to give me some...PRICELESS!..."

I am beginning to think that you more "senior" fellows have been mind-fucked by the women's lib movement I read about in my school years.

Do you guys honestly think the game is so one sided and women are in control of the relationship? Yes, they may control who they decide to sleep with buit once they give up the goods, the dude generally calls the shots(at least in my experience and that of my friends). I tell chicks all of the time subtley or directly I am not interested in them or their pussy. I am no way a Brad pitt look alike, actually i am pretty average looking and slightly overweight. Yet, I have confidence and a killer instinct, along with a cool attitude that women are attracted too. Most of my friends are like this too. Then again all of my friends are either or former athletes, type-A people, overachievers, competitors who exude confidence. No one is a punk or places himself in an inferior position when they engage with women or men for that matter. Birds of a feather?

Maybe you guys approach it all wrong with all of this "power and control" crap. You know how to talk to a chick and push her buttons you will get laid, simple as that. You don't need a BMW or a million dollars or have to look like a Hollywood actor.

Really easy, you approach a chick your interested in see if you can find a vibe,if you do great if you don't, then no sweat. You move on. Same protocol whether your in Los Angeles, London or Bangkok. I am not going to sleep with every Thai chick I enounter same as I am not going to score with every American chick I encounter. So if you want to look at it from your perspective yes, WOMEN EVERYWHERE CONTROL THEIR PUSSY. Heck, even a Thai prostitute controls who she will sleep with, so what is so profound about this "control" of which you speak?

Reality is that you are not going to be a 50yr old guy, walk into any generic disco in the States and go home with a 20yr old chick(there are places where you can do it but that is a different type of game). You do have to understand that there are places in which you can hunt with success and places that you are out of your element.

Actually, the same can be said for LOS although most guys never leave the farang P4P world to realize this, which probably creates the perception that a 50yr old farang can go into any scene in Thailand and attract 20yr old Thai women who want to be with him and fuck him with no semblance of committment. Purely delusional.

"...Maybe you guys approach it all wrong with all of this "power and control" crap. You know how to talk to a chick and push her buttons you will get laid, simple as that. You don't need a BMW or a million dollars or have to look like a Hollywood actor..."

ONLY if she has decided she will give it up to begin with, do we agree on that? As for you and your friends...as I said before, try enough times, and you will eventually succeed at almost anything...same with women. But, as I also said, for every success, there are far more failures...we quickly forget this fact. I got laid last week, never mind the "zillion" times I tried and failed in the weeks before...often, we fail to realize we failed at something.

"...Really easy, you approach a chick your interested in see if you can find a vibe,if you do great if you don't, then no sweat. You move on. Same protocol whether your in Los Angeles, London or Bangkok..."

Kind of contradicting yourself here "Kid" above you are saying you punch her buttons and she puts out, all because of I believe you called it "style and game" earlier? Now you say if you get no vibe, you move on...here's a news flash, the "no vibe" is her telling you she ain't gonna give you any, the "vibe" is her telling you she will give it up...

"...Do you guys honestly think the game is so one sided and women are in control of the relationship? Yes, they may control who they decide to sleep with buit once they give up the goods, the dude generally calls the shots(at least in my experience and that of my friends). .."

Sure...piss a woman off in a relationship, or erk her just the wrong way right before you stick it in, and watch her close up shop toot sweet. How many married men do you see who are really the boss of the house? Any honest married man will tell you he isn't getting enough, and she uses it as power, in the case of marrage, or co owned property, these guys are fucked the worst. I have known many "lady killers" who profess the same philosophy you do, all of them ended up falling prey to that one girl, saddled with kids etc, and are miserable. But that won't happen to you "kid" you got "style and Game." :)

"...I tell chicks all of the time subtley or directly I am not interested in them or their pussy..."

So do I, they are generally called ugly bitches I want nothing to do with. On a related note, yes, I have told a few women I am not into them, "playing hard to get" we called it in my day. Usually one of 2 things results, either they try a bit harder, as they are interested in me (not for sex, but something else) or else they get really pissed that I "humiliated them, and rejected them" and never speak to me again, and bad mouth me all over the place, for the worst insult you can give a decent looking woman, or a woman with an attitude it telling her you don't want to fuck her, for most woman, that is the be all and end all.

"...I am beginning to think that you more "senior" fellows have been mind-fucked by the women's lib movement I read about in my school years...."

"SENIOR?, SENIOR!?" well "Kid" Maybe...or maybe we have been around the block, and realized that believing the same stuff you now believe is/was crap, and see things differently with age and experience, as will you. And who you calling "SENIOR?" I am only 42! :) Just out of curiosity, how old are you? Not that it really matters...

"...WOMEN EVERYWHERE CONTROL THEIR PUSSY. Heck, even a Thai prostitute controls who she will sleep with..."

Sadly, I am all to familiar with this very sad fact...but don't get me started...

Anyway "Kid", this has been fun, but as I said, we will never agree on this so let's just agree to disagree...

I try what I call my 'Discovery Channel' strategy. That channel has lots of animal shows and the ones about lions hunting gazelles is a favorite on there.

You ever watch how a lion hunts? When he sees a group of gazelles, he doesn't go after the alpha female, the fittest, fastest most confident one. He goes after the easy kill, the weak, young, etc. Every ten tries for food, at least 8 or 9 out of ten are for the easy kills. Only once in a while will they try their luck for the alpha female.

For me this translates to the women who are pretty, know it and have the self confidence. Those are the alpha females. They will pick and choose. They know the power of the punany. The ones I like are the 'easy kills'. They can be slightly overweight, not as pretty as the rest of the women there or have low self esteem, the slutty ones, etc. The pretty ones can be that way (low self esteem). Plenty of women who are pretty have been told that all their lives so their whole esteem is tied up in validating that beauty. They are used to men going goo goo gaga over them and the ones that either ignores it (not validating their beauty) or not acknowledging their beauty and treating them like every other girl, can sometimes find an advantage. She wonders why her beauty hasn't gotten and you and wants to prove her femininity by 'gettting you' to ackknowledge like everyone else...even if she has to sleep with you to get it. When I'm at a social function like a friends dinner party, birthday party, etc. I am outgoing and conversant but avoid the prettiest ones (alpha female). Make witty conversation with people and usually there is one woman there that gives a signal that she's interested, or asks the host who I am. I am not a handsome guy, I'm short as well. Not every time but more times than one imagines I can leave with a phone number. I was at a freinds wedding recently and this femi-nazi latina, was at our table, spouting a lot of nonsense, beginning with the vow 'obey your husband' and other things and I challenged her a bit. The rest of the guys at our table tried the PC approach. I asked her if she has had any arguments with any of her girlfriends over womens roles that differs from hers and she said she did. I said 'can you introduce me to those friends of yours then?' The table laughed. I was very honest and said 'i've played around on women and had women play around on me, I've reached the point where I'm direct. If I want you I let you know immediately by the way i act, if I don't, like this wedding for instance, then I'm enjoying polite conversation with interesting people' at the end of the evening she gives me her card and says she's having a birthday party in a few weeks and would I come. The fact that I didn't agree with her about everything, challenged her in a light, non aggressive way, peppered with humor, probably helped.

Archived