Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

orandanodes said:

JJ

Your views on the impact of prostitution on the Thai economy won't be much of base.

(Where do you find the time to paost all those lengthy post).

But you do show a bit of arrogance when explaining such issues to others. This thread has become a bit of "JJ knows best one".

Dude are you wagging your finger at me?

Where or rather when do do I find the time to post. Mostly at the office these days. The markets are pretty slow right now even given the current volatility. Summer doldrums in the US financial markets at the moment and very nervous investor trigger fingers. Also the weather sucks right now in NYC as well as I am a little burnt out with the party scene. I think I am getting old too because I am only dating one chick here in the States at the moment. I have been staying in, ordering Chinese food and surfing the web.

Naturally my tone has developed to "JJ knows best" on this thread when I can't get an intelligent or credible discourse regarding prostitution in Thailand beyond some arrogant bar stool logic.

Burns me to pieces to listen to carpetbagging farang expats adopt the prejudices of Thai society and status systems. Do they not remember the heritage of equal rights and opportunities for all citizens that we in the West cherish so dearly!?

They come to Thailand meet the lowest social rung of Thai society, think they are in heaven , eventually move on , maybe snag a Chula girl, act as if it is some fucking prize they have won(an educated piece of pussy from a good family-big fucking deal America and Europe has millions of women that fit that criteria), then they adopt that horrrid, contemptible attitude as if they are above that which they initially embraced.

Yes Oran when I get pissed off by a bunch of hypocritical peons, that are the equivalent of mental midgets, I do adopt a tone of "I know best". I may come across as arrogant but I at least back up what I state and don't talk out of my ass.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I know 3 Thai girls living in Germany right now. All 3 are there for financial reasons only"

HT, I've met herds of them, not a single success IMO, but one could argue the ones in satisfactory RT wouldn't hang out where I did. Well, maybe...

Still I happened to have my dick sucked by a girl while her BF(and financial support) was crying on the phone. I started to screw her and she hanged up rudely when her moaning became too loud. Never got to know wether the BF ever understood what happened. Actually I've been to quite a few scenes in the same style.

I'd be very very cautious before thinking of taking a BG as main wife or GF

I also think you are overestimating the effect of prostitution (to farangs) to the economy.

If you dropped the prostitution, axe the sex tourists, the economy would burp. It wouldn't stumble. You'd still get a hell of a lot of tourists.

I'll dig up some numbers when I get back home.

<<burp>>

Guest lazyphil

Please explain HT how you as a ex or whoremonger (you were a W/M, yes?) are a ok to date/marry your GTG and not the other way around??, TELL ME NOW, it cant be hard to answer(I'm not trying to bait you, flame you, piss you off, I just want a straigh forward answer to a simple question, ok?)

[color:"red"] >>>>Last week you tell us all that prostitutes don't have a right of privacy, because they belong to the public>>>

See Soongmak ........This is *exactly* what I am talking about. Statements like yours above. I never said prostitutes don't have a right to privacy. [/color]

Cut the crap HT! This is another one of your famous backtracking movements. You are so hypocritical. You say something one minute, then withdraw it the next. Here's what you said:

The fact is, she is giving up rights of any privacy, when she sells herself to the general public. And all concerned, needs to understand this simple fact.

Here's the link to the discussion and this crap can be found in message 344657.

Off course you couldn't hold that idiotic position, so now you act as if you always thought they have a right to privacy: Prostitutes, along with all others, have a perfect right to privacy.

Tell me again HT, where do I mis-quote you? You're the one constantly fabricating the truth to fit your narrowminded view.

Next time stand by your word, and maybe, just maybe we could have a discussion on content instead of form.

Archived