Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

To ALL dudes posting here,

Maybe its still not clear to some, but some of you are definitely crossing lines here.

From now on, discuss the topic at hand, attack and argue points of view as much as one wants, but DO NOT attack, ridicule, patronise or downwrite any of the posters here.

I hope this is clear to all

BB

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Phil,

>>>>>Please explain HT how you as a ex or whoremonger (you were a W/M, yes?) are a ok to date/marry your GTG and not the other way around??, TELL ME NOW, it cant be hard to answer(I'm not trying to bait you, flame you, piss you off, I just want a straigh forward answer to a simple question, ok?)<<<

There is nothing to explain. My g/f's comfort level with my past, is completely up to her, not me. I do know that my first experience with a non-prostitute Thai girl ended in disaster, due to her finding about my 'ways'. But I've never blamed her a bit, for her reaction. Would I blame a woman, finding out that I go to Thailand regulary to get laid by prostitutes, for shying away from wanting a relationship with me? Not in the least. In fact, I would expect that, as a normal reaction, to the situation.

And that is just not conjecture on my part. I've actually had several girl's I know, hear about my 'escapades', and found it disturbing to the point of avoiding me, thereafter. Am I appalled, and shocked at this? Not in the least. I accept it for what it is. My actions were well beyond their comfort levels, and I can well understand their reluctance to want to form/continue an even passive relationship with me. I've never looked at it as a one way street, LP. Nor is it something that I've ever propagated here, either in thought, or text.

HT

[color:"red"]I know 3 Thai girls living in Germany right now. All 3 are there for financial reasons only. None really love the guy that they are with. And that scares me, hense my thought process. I'm not a newbie. I've just seen too much from the very beginning, to be really comfortable with settling down with a b/g. And I've also said, from day one, that is probably more associated with security issues in my own personality, than relating to prostitutes. OK?

[/color]

That is (IMO) how most of them start, not loving the ones they are married to. However, HT, just to be fair, a non-prostitute can be the same.

Many, my dear HT, married men especially Americans for their visas, and the result of borken hearts are faster than many ex-BG I have met. Don't fool yourself thinking that all the non-BG really love these men, many reach out thinking that it is better in the West.

I just want to be fair, I still maintain that prostitution is chosen because that is the easier choice (and many times the only good choice) to make good money and a chance to perhaps getting a "White Knight". A chance of getting a "White Knight" is also wanted to obtain by non-BGs also. :D In many ways I cannot blame them because each woman wants a good partner.

Jasmine

That is (IMO) how most of them start, not loving the ones they are married to. However, HT, just to be fair, a non-prostitute can be the same.

How true. I have met a host of thai girls who came to live here in the Netherlands, and none of them are BGs (off course not :) ). I know of at least three so-called GTGs who are in it for the money. I am not condemning them for it, but when there is a huge gap in wealth and opportunities, you're always at risk that someone stays with you with the money in mind.

gummigut said:

I also think you are overestimating the effect of prostitution (to farangs) to the economy.

If you dropped the prostitution, axe the sex tourists, the economy would burp. It wouldn't stumble. You'd still get a hell of a lot of tourists.

I'll dig up some numbers when I get back home.

<<burp>>

I didn't deliniate between farang based prsotitution and Thai based prostitution. What difference does it make if a prostitute chooses to go to the farang or the Thai side.She is still a prostitute and the industry still affects the economy. Show us some numbers that breaks out the two, I am sure it will be interesting.

Personally I think my estimates are on the low side. After all the data was take from Thai government sources, which I am sure that you know likes to "shape" their numbers a bit when it suits their needs.

Hi Jasmine,

>>>Many, my dear HT, married men especially Americans for their visas, and the result of borken hearts are faster than many ex-BG I have met. Don't fool yourself thinking that all the non-BG really love these men, many reach out thinking that it is better in the West.<<

I understand completely. We spoke of this before, with Fly. Mia Chao (JAO), was the name? Girl's who marry for money, and not for just love?

I've never said meeting a girl not in the bussiness, is a road to success. Far from it. And I don't mean just khon Thai puuying, but any girl.

>>>>I just want to be fair, I still maintain that prostitution is chosen because that is the easier choice (and many times the only good choice) to make good money and a chance to perhaps getting a "White Knight". A chance of getting a "White Knight" is also wanted to obtain by non-BGs also. In many ways I cannot blame them because each woman wants a good partner.<<<

I could not agree more. Thanks, Jasmine.

HT

"Sure there are, U chose Ur profession, not Ur race

Just a hollow one-liner, but still no proof that there are some common charcter traits shared by all prositutes. Show me proof to that, and you can be as abusive as you want. "

Soongmak, I doubt I've been abusive anywhere in this thread but whatever... there are common characters to the profession, like prostitutes have sex for money, and we might find some commun motivations in there, people definetely get in some job out of some consideration, do U know many who were born caucasian out of consideration?

I mean U could start a survey abt "Why did U become a prostitute?" and another one on "Why did U become white/black etc..." U'll gather some useful answers from the first question.

U're assertion didn't make much sense, that's about it,I wouldn't claim either that all prostitutes/whores are worth the same or share the same ideals.

"Many, my dear HT, married men especially Americans for their visas, and the result of borken hearts are faster than many ex-BG I have met. Don't fool yourself thinking that all the non-BG really love these men, many reach out thinking that it is better in the West."

Nothing like even a shadow of doubt about this Jasmine

Hey! I noticed the many(i e not all)

>>>I didn't deliniate between farang based prsotitution and Thai based prostitution. What difference does it make if a prostitute chooses to go to the farang or the Thai side<<<

It makes a huge difference. A khon Thai will not be paying 3,000 baht short time for a hooker. More like 200 baht.

HT

>>>I didn't deliniate between farang based prsotitution and Thai based prostitution. What difference does it make if a prostitute chooses to go to the farang or the Thai side<<<

It makes a huge difference, in terms of dollar amount. A girl is not going to get 3,000 baht s/t, on the Thai side. More like 300 baht, if lucky.

HT

Archived