Bosox: Could this be our year?

frogpatrol

For the past four years the Yanks have got theirs handed to them. Arizona , Angeles, Marlins and now the icing on the cake, Bosox Nation. The Playoffs have been awesome during this stretch. :up: I think we all agee this series isn't over by any means. St. Louis will be going crazy tonight.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pom Michael said:

Any odds on St. Louis winning 4 straight ?

You might have to pose that question to Yogi " it ain't over till it's over " Berra. Dem Cards took themselves out of the game early with their base running blunders , they had Pedro in trouble early , but he clearly got his game in order once he had a 3-4 run lead.

Me thinks tonight is lights out for the Cards.... but.....

Bada :beer: Bing

Oh shit, could this finally be it? Decades upon decades of pain tell me that it isn't over until the last strike is past the batter.

Agree about Pedro. The Cards had him and let him of the hook. He then responded with pure brilliance. This will go down as one of the biggest wins in his career.

I hope he doesn't leave us, but methinks mgmt will try to secure Varitek first, our new superstar shortstop second, and then Pedro third. We shall see.

But first things first. WIN this thing!

froggo

BadaBing said: I wonder what Nomar is doing these days

Whatever he is doing, he is doing it in style. The Bosox just voted to give him the full playoff bonus (approx 200K). Somewhat surprising to me since I believe he was a big distraction this year when he was there. Boston started kicking major but once he left. I don't think they would be "reversing the curse" if he was still with the team, but then again I'm no expert.

Archived