Another Sinsot thread

Guest lazyphil

HT, I'm not divulging gossip I've gleaned by PM's/Emails from other members, that would be reprehensible. However, I will not speak anymore of it. btw, I still think you're no better marriage material than a bg is to falangs.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

What the hell did I say so bad?.....he spoke of how he deflowered his gf here, along side posts hes made of the cost of a bf etc, then reasons why bgs are a bad bet to marry because of integrity issues they may have. Pot calling the kettle black!

>>>btw, I still think you're no better marriage material than a bg is to falangs. <<<

I've never stated that I was. Ever. By stating that I don't think searching the prostitution world for a wife, is maybe not the brightest of idea's, was never meant to say an honest, great relationship, could not be born from that enviroment. It has, and often been done. You are a perfect example of that being possible. And I have always thought that to be a really great thing.

HT

Guest lazyphil

Please, I'm, not the only one and many will follow, this isn't what I'm trying to get accross, I'm not trying to promote guys to marry bgs, I'm trying to get you to realise the double standards you have, thats all. I dont think half these non bgs who get fixed up with whoremongers know what they're taking on, they cant get it out of their system, they want the respectabilty a gtg brings them but still want the bars, nope, a gtg searching for a falang whose got plenty of p4p experience isn't so great either is it!!!!

Hi phil,

I hear what you are saying, but I don't think I have a double standard. I'm completely faithful to my g/f. Yes...I was a massive whoremonger after my divorce, but was also faithful during my 20 year marriage. When I was a whoremonger, I was unattached. That is not a double standard. I was a free man, and consequently, fucked my brains out, with a few hundred girls. I was not being unfaithful, or being deceitful, to anyone.

>>>>>I dont think half these non bgs who get fixed up with whoremongers know what they're taking on, they cant get it out of their system, they want the respectabilty a gtg brings them but still want the bars, nope, a gtg searching for a falang whose got plenty of p4p experience isn't so great either is it!!!! <<<<

It seems you are trying to say..."once a whoremonger, always a whoremonger". Certainly not true, in my case. And I think many others. How about you?

But we are getting *way* off topic now.

What was your experience concerning sin sot? Did you have to pay? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

HT

Guest lazyphil

<<It seems you are trying to say..."once a whoremonger, always a whoremonger". Certainly not true, in my case. And I think many others. How about you?>>

Of course a whoremonger can change.

lazyphil said:

What the hell did I say so bad?.....he spoke of how he deflowered his gf here, along side posts hes made of the cost of a bf etc, then reasons why bgs are a bad bet to marry because of integrity issues they may have. Pot calling the kettle black!

I have written so many foolish posts also Phil.

I simply do not know, but I know I am a fool in life also. I don't see anything bad in HT. I do wish him the best.

Archived