Another Sinsot thread

check_bin_krap said:

Give HT a break Phil.

I think you are being unfair to a guy who maybe has spoken too much here. I am guilty also. if my wife read what I wrote here, oh oh - bad bad times.

I don't think LP is being unfair. Crude in his methodology possibly. He may be about as subtle as smashing you in the face with a brick.

The way I am reading LP is that guys like HT have railed on this board about the morality, integrity, suitability and motivations of BG's along with their success in long term relationships; in a not so positive light. However they seem to hold themselves in a different position and standard even though they were the ones paying and sleeping with these BG's.

For guys like LP and I am sure many others who have successful relationships with former BG's it must have galled them and even insulted them to hear all that stereotypical nonsense for so long, especially from one who has never been in an intimate relationship with a BG outside of fucking them. So in a sense the tables have turned and LP is pointing out certain inconsistencies with HT.

I think his bottom line is if a BG or former BG is so horrible of a potential mate then why is a professed or former whoremonger any different.

Not unfair, simply bringing the laundry to wash air and dry so to speak.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Relationships Mods',

Please lock this thread, already. It's going to go nowhere, other than the usual personal attacks.

Geeze....what happened to the days when you could just ask a simple f***ing question here? (sigh...).

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

'Relationships Mods',

Please lock this thread, already. It's going to go nowhere, other than the usual personal attacks.

Geeze....what happened to the days when you could just ask a simple f***ing question here? (sigh...).

HT

I am asking LP and Jxxxl to stop sniping at HT, it is really bringing no value to the thread.

However, I would not lock the thread for now.

TTM - mod.

HT,

Have not discussed Sin Sot yet...When an (BIG) if that should happen, I will bargin in the most ferocious manner, point of pride. On a humorous note, I was at the Thai temple last Sunday, talking with a nice young couple (God she was hot! can't remember for the life of me what he looked like though...) when the issue of sin sot came up, so I and another guy (1/2 Thai 1/2 Filipino) explained it to him.

So he asked how that could be, how to put a price on love...Also we explained that sometimes the money would be returned, or returned less wedding expenses...She said her parents would probably keep it (Might have been joking) as a joke, I began negotiating on her behalf...got him up to $8,000usd for a bit, then he held...will resume talks this week...all in good fun on our part... :) Think he was nervous...

what happened to the days when you could just ask a simple f***ing question here?

--------------------------------

that never was. even since inception, some topics have had the shit hit the proverbial fan! :o

All with JJ and OH. I see some guys here in SF, married to non-P4P, and their generosity is taxed upon...generously. IMO, P4P or not, married to a TG, they are still paying the bar, figuratively speaking.

One has to be fair, if the problem of P4P girls, as often enounced, is the greed for money, or simply having to spend/send towards a succesful RT, then no difference in the 2 set-ups, except the sin sot prices i read on this thread seem to up the mark when concerning non-P4P.

PS: to which i add that there are probably the same % of failures of thai/farang marriages with non-P4P as with ones with P4P. No stats though, so space for discussion....

Archived