Iraq Hostage

greedisgood

You know somebody who died like Elvis?!

How many foreign workers in Iraq now compared with the number kidnapped? Probably still a small chance. Given a dice with 20 numbers on it and told that rolling numbers 1 to 19 would win you a fortune but that getting a 20 would result in immediate death, I think a lot of people would still roll that dice.

What I can't believe is that the BBC have just, "in light of current events", replaced tonight's movie, Final Destination, with Muriel's Wedding! What kind of fucking idiots would go out of their way to ring in and complain that it could be offensive or make any sort of fucking difference? Fucking nanny state means we get shown a fucking chick flick... :cussing:

Fucking illogical PC BBC cunts, rant, rant, etc. It doesn't even make any sense. Do they refrain from showing movies with car crashes in them every night? If not, why not? People die every day in those and they've also got families to consider...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thalenoi said:

"Beheading the infidels" those muslim fundamentalist really believe they do the right thing....go figure....

yeah, like "bringing freedom and democracy" to irak, those christian fundamentalists really believe they do right thing ... go figure ... :angel:

How do you look blindfolded, in an orange jumpsuit and on your knees holding an Arabic script in front of you oh?

You've actually got to be alive to collect those big bucks and enjoy them, don't do it, it's only money and not worth the grief! Live to be a disgusting old-man hauling 20yr olds out of NP at midnight... ::

Guest lazyphil

If the stupid terrorists let everyone get on with rebuilding Iraq instead of blowing shit up and chopping heads of innocent people things will start looking up for the average Iraqi, alot of the trouble is coming from Arab outsiders. But America is the evil doer here of course!

as if we didn't exactly know before that this sort of chaos is going to happen. and that the chaos can not be contained says more about the stupidity of the US leadership, which had appearantly no contingency plans, then the terrorist's. all based on faulty US intelligence.

and it's only arab "outsiders" according to our own very narrow view on nationbuilding. irak is still a very new nation, formed by us western outsiders not very long ago.

the whole thing is one big clusterfuck. normal people such as the average iraki and victims such as this and other hostages have to suffer from the mistakes of the games of the leaders from all sides.

there is no "good" side. it is simply disgusting and a disgrace for humanity from every angle one can look at it. the whole irak thing only proves that we are still, stripping off all appearances, monkeys in the forest, and act that way.

Sad is, Bush Senior supposedly knew this would happen, and backed off the first time, a move many faulted him for, may have cost him the re-election. The bottom line is, all indications are, The asshole (GWB) was told the same thing, but decided to go anyway. Sadder yet is this dumbshit will most likely be re-elected. Not sure Kerry is much better frankly, but we need this guy out, 4 more years would be bad, very very bad...

SoiledCowboy said:

How do you look blindfolded, in an orange jumpsuit and on your knees holding an Arabic script in front of you oh?

You've actually got to be alive to collect those big bucks and enjoy them, don't do it, it's only money and not worth the grief! Live to be a disgusting old-man hauling 20yr olds out of NP at midnight... ::

Won't happen very simply put, I will not go out like that. Shove a gun in my face and tell me to go? Fuck you shoot me here, I won't be used for propaganda! That simple. Hell you know what is going to happen, so why go? This I can't figure out at all...might as well die fighting...

I`ve just seen Ken Bigley`s Thai Wife on the 6 o`clock news asking for his captors to release him...very sad really.Many people have now appealed to the people holding him to show some compassion...I can`t help noticing nobody has appealed to Bush or Blair to release their hostges ( sorry,prisoners )...probly a lost cause as they have already demonstrated their willingness to kill very large numbers of people to achieve their political aims

I'm going also, probably february time frame. My main concern is paranoia and what it will do to my health. Will have guns hidden at various locations in the apartment I end up living in. Same idea as you, fight it out rather than be taken. Who knows what I would actually do if 20 armed guys showed up.

Oh yeah, try to get a gig inside of the green zone, everyone outside is not sleeping.

Archived