Iraq Hostage

greedisgood

Amazing these comments that it's "Muslims" vs the rest of us!

The fact is they are also kidnapping and killing muslims as well! In fact I think theere have been more muslims killed by these nutters than westeners.

So that arguement just doesn;t hold up.

It's about getting westeners and their allies out of iraq and pushing other narrow minded bigggoted agenda's.

Interesting also the leadres of these idiot groups are from the North provence, members of Jordan and Kurds, who are supposed to be our closest allies!

DOG

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Amazing these comments that it's "Muslims" vs the rest of us!

The fact is they are also kidnapping and killing muslims as well! In fact I think theere have been more muslims killed by these nutters than westeners.

So that arguement just doesn;t hold up."

Why would the religion/culture of the victims be relevant to the argument? The argument is about the religion/culture of the perpetrators. The fact that Muslims extremists are killing their own kind seems to strengthen the argument, does it not?

don't know how much is true but the Papers in the UK are stating that the SAS and Delta Force have been sent in to look for the fanatics who are responsible for these atrocities.

i hope the Leader of this group is not captured by the Brits.

if he is he will be flown to London,appeal for Legal Aid and released because his Human rights have been infringed.

Cherie Blairs Law firm will represent him(as they do with many suspected bad Men)and he will be given a big house with a permanent Police guard(to protect him)and given much Money in benefits........only in the UK.

my sympathies go to his Family and the Families of all the hostages who have been killed in this manner.

i fear for his Mother who has only just left Hospital after the shock of his kidnap.

she is 82 and i think she will not recover from this event and may not be ;ong for this world.....another victim....... :onfire:

"my sympathies go to his Family and the Families of all the hostages who have been killed in this manner."

Ditto, and what a horrible thing for a family to have to go through. Anyone thinking about working in Iraq should think about the consequences for their loved ones, irrespective of whether they think it's an acceptable risk.

This has pissed me right off.These pricks(not the soldiers,the pollys) go in to a country under the stage of war.Dont or cant do the job properly.Kill thousands of people on either side.Refuse to help the innocent,then claim its for the better of mankind.For fucks sake ,I wish they would do the job properly and then smile and say what a good job we have done..Because they aint doing it right at the moment.

agaaaaaaaaaaaaah thats better.

Its just my rant.RIP.

What do you suggest Stick? Go up to soi 3 and beat up some Arabs? Down to Pattani and bomb a mosque?

Hi,

Not at all, in America in the deep south economic boycotts of white owned business's did more than anything else... At the end of the day we all need money to eat.

Bombing, beating reduces you to their wretched level, a lot simpler and civilsed is to not spend your money with a muslim business...

Even if it means asking, are you muslim. Sorry in that case I will not be shopping here thankyou very much, even it means a 30 minute walk or drive ...

STH

What a blood thirsty cruel religion.

STH, so was / is christianity and other religions, read your bible again, look at the crusaders.

Why do we in the civilised west put up with their shit...

STH, the west is no better IMO, they learned from us.

Its sad. He was just a guy trying to get by. Could have been you or me.

CBK, yes, its sad that this happened, but it could NOT have been you or me. It was his own choice to be in a warzone with active terrorists at work, the paycheck says it all.

I would say that the majority of muslims is just as saddened and disgusted by this as you and I.

KS, strange on the news yesterday they show people in Gaza dancing in the streets after the news from the bombings in Taba. I'd say a small minority is disgusted, the rest does not know better and follow their leaders.

In my opinion, Muslims are pathologically incapable of the kind of organized influence, diplomacy, and politics that other countries/cultures use to affect change.

jxxxl, exactly. the same happened in history in Europe say 700 years ago.

DOG, kidnapping is not a muslim speciality, in South America there is a ten-fold of kidnappings daily, it just does not get to the newsroom anymore....

Ditto, and what a horrible thing for a family to have to go through. Anyone thinking about working in Iraq should think about the consequences for their loved ones, irrespective of whether they think it's an acceptable risk.

jxxxl, who in his right mind would go willingly to a warzone if not blinded by a huge salary enough to blind all other objective criteria ?

We all feel disgusted and powerless about the whole thing here, but I'll repeat what I stated in an earlier post : where is on this board the first shadow of symphaty for the 10.000+ killed Iraqis ?

Or are they just collateral damage ?

BB

Hi,

"KS, strange on the news yesterday they show people in Gaza dancing in the streets after the news from the bombings in Taba. I'd say a small minority is disgusted, the rest does not know better and follow their leaders. "

The news is obviously biased. It is much more sensational (and therefore lucrative) to show people dancing in the streets than it is to show people who condemn this. Controversy sells.

Sanuk!

It's not the bible we should be reading but the Koran. No offence to mr JB who is a voice of reason and I think he is one of the few here who has read it, but I think we can understand these actions more if the koran is understood better.

There is a major difference between the vile actions of other religious followers and muslim 'fanatics'. The crusaders were acting against the instruction of christ but muslim fanatics (I would argue) are only acting in accordance with instruction in their holy book that they consider to be the word of god, even if it is riddled with contradictions.

I don't want to get into quoting one sura against another or considering one or two quotes that nobody lives by in the old testament. Fact is these people and many others honestly believe they are doing the work of allah, the koran tells them so, thats what they think, and so do I-peter

Archived