Iraq Hostage

greedisgood

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a waste.

Hold him hostage for 26 days. Then kill him. Doesn't make sense. The kidnappers may have gained some sympathy from some quarters if they had shown leniency. It would appear however that they do not know the meaning of mercy.

Poor guy. His family and wife must be devastated after all the false hopes.

RIP. :(

Absolutely sickening,not executed but murdered, why cut these captives heads off? I hope nobody suggests we should be trying to understand these bastards and open a dialogue with them, you don't talk to the devil.I hope his wife gets taken care of by his family.RIP Mr Bigley.-peter

The murder of Mr Bigley has made me furious. I made the mistake of watching the clip of one of the previous beheadings... something I now bitterly regret....

Knowing what will have happened to Ken I feel I huge disgust to the muslim world... .an absolute disgust...

I came in tonight after work to hear the Channel 4 news announcer praising the wretched UK muslim communiies efforts...

Well I hope my country wakes up...

They disgust me!

After 9/11 I boycotted muslim owned business for 7 months, This time I know I have more discipline...

What a blood thirsty cruel religion.

I hope others similary join me in my economic boycott... because folks they are like cockroaches... take away the money/bread crumbs and they will infest somewhere else..

STH ::

bibblies said:

You know somebody who died like Elvis?!

How many foreign workers in Iraq now compared with the number kidnapped? Probably still a small chance. Given a dice with 20 numbers on it and told that rolling numbers 1 to 19 would win you a fortune but that getting a 20 would result in immediate death, I think a lot of people would still roll that dice.

What I can't believe is that the BBC have just, "in light of current events", replaced tonight's movie, Final Destination, with Muriel's Wedding! What kind of fucking idiots would go out of their way to ring in and complain that it could be offensive or make any sort of fucking difference? Fucking nanny state means we get shown a fucking chick flick... :cussing:

Fucking illogical PC BBC cunts, rant, rant, etc. It doesn't even make any sense. Do they refrain from showing movies with car crashes in them every night? If not, why not? People die every day in those and they've also got families to consider...

Given that, sadly, the guy was pretty much dead as soon as he was captured, the most interesting thing about this is the role of the media. And guess what? The BBC did that fucking thing again!

"Owing to today's news events, there is a change of movie. We now present Ben Affleck in 'Forces of Nature'"

The scheduled movie, deemed to be so offensive, was, guess...

... Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later;

Homicidal maniac Michael Myers returns to stalk his original target, 20 years after his first infamous night of slayings. By-the-numbers horror, starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Josh Hartnett

FOR FUCK'S SAKE! :banghead: This is the world we're living in now? So stupid that it makes those kind of "connections" and tries to tell people how to react...

Just reported that he (Ken) tried to make an escape attempt. They caught him, and then decided to execute him, along with several others they were holding.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

Just reported that he (Ken) tried to make an escape attempt. They caught him, and then decided to execute him, along with several others they were holding.

HT

This sort of my point here, you know you are dead the second they grab you, so why let they grab you and use you for propaganda? just fight them, if you die, hey, sooner the better really, was inevitable, You win, so much the better!

Archived