Sir Elton hates Taiwan. So there.

chuckwoww

Sir Elton John branded photographers in Taiwan "rude, vile pigs" today in a furious airport bust-up.

The star arrived in the country to play a concert, the last date in his tour of the Far East.

Taiwanese news channel ETTV showed Sir Elton, dressed in a royal blue tracksuit and matching sunglasses, clenching his teeth and muttering expletives as he stood with his arms crossed tightly across his chest.

"Rude, vile pigs!" he shouted. "Do you know what that means? Rude, vile pigs. That's what all of you are."

http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/13370466?source=TiL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

We were at Phuket Fantasea big dining hall a while back and the non Thai asians there (Chinese, Taiwanese) were incredibly rude and selfish at the buffet bar, I was tempted to punch one of them square in the face but there were many of them so I thought best to put up with their pushing and barging. The Thais are and were then so much more charming than them, EJ may have a point!

Chiang and his wife had good relations with Washington. They got plenty of help after the revolution. The Taiwanese are very industrious people. I always find them polite too...with me anyway more than with each other. But that is a very crowded island. Something of a pressure cooker.

Archived