You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Saw your moves , matched them"

Are some of you guys playing a different game than I am?

Isn't the idea to get the most points in your team? What does the opponents players have to do with my team? I never even looked at who the opponent has on his team.

Am I missing something here?

Hello PM

Points are only used as tie breakers for playoff positions. It's the final win / loss record that gets you into the playoffs. Your main objective is to win , your points total only tell you where you will be rated as to who you will face in each of the 3 final weeks of the playoffs.

With 14 teams in a 17 week season , it looks like , according to the W/L records 1-8 , 2-7 , 3-6 , 4-5 in the first round of week 15. If teams 1-8 + 9 all have the same W/L record , playoff positioning will then be determined by point totals , with team 9 having the lowest point total staying home.

Got it ? ( sheesh , you OSU guys... :help: )

BadatheprofessorBing :drunk:

Hmm...funny, I guess I should be scared...but after looking at your team, the emotion is more like...amused. Beyond the decent running backs (both of whom are as fragile as glasswork in a demolition derby) not much there to worry me.

Looking at 4-1 and loving it. Maybe I'll be scared later. You ARE lucky my stud QB has the week off. Perhaps you should sit one of those Rb's to show me you can beat me on an even playing field.

In Fact...I DARE YOU to sit all your starters. Beat me then, I buy you a beer. Or are ya YELLA!!!

itsmedave said:

In Fact...I DARE YOU to sit all your starters. Beat me then, I buy you a beer. Or are ya YELLA!!!

Best for you to advise Vinnie to wear a sun visor on sunday as he will need it cause he will be on his back with a clear but very blurred vision of that beautiful Dallas sky... :drunk:

Buy me a beer ? don't think so , how bout we have a friendly wager of 1 bottle of Jack Daniels which i'll collect april-may next year... :beer: Or are ya YELLA !!!!

Bada :: Bing

Now ladies, you need to all calm down and not get your panties all ruffled up. Yes my team (Paradise Blues) has won three in a row, yes my team is 3 and 1, yes my team is in first place, yes my team is the point leader and finally yes, my team does look unstoppable.

But no need to worry, no doubt I will dominate and win my next 2 or 3 games but then my best player, the drug dealing dushbag Jamaul Lewis will be suspended for the rest of the year :banghead: and I will be coming back to the rest of the pack. So their still is a light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of you guys. Party On!!!

Archived