You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gummigut said:

Yah, you may have some WR's, but as you said, your back is going out on you and you have a jack Tight End!

Bet all the girls say that to you!!!

Meanwhile, I got two great tight ends. nyah nyah.

<<burp>>

Let him rant gummi , seems he's become the " whiner of the week " been known for a long time JL is going to do his time after the season , maybe a 2-3 week suspension during the season , which also can buy him time to get an appeal to let him play in 4-5 more weeks , JL will be back for weeks 15-17 no problem. Let's see which player from his team cant play in week 6 for sex change.... :grinyes:

BadawaitingforhisbottleofJDBing...

Now guys, I want to thank you both for taking such high interest in my team. But it is late in the week and Sunday is just around the corner. Its time for you guys to refocus your efforts on your own teams. You can salivate over my 4-1 team once again after this weekend.

Also gummibear, I am very happy with both of my tight ends. :hubba:

stonepony said:

Now guys, I want to thank you both for taking such high interest in my team. But it is late in the week and Sunday is just around the corner. Its time for you guys to refocus your efforts on your own teams. You can salivate over my 4-1 team once again after this weekend.

Also gummibear, I am very happy with both of my tight ends. :hubba:

Hey rookie , lighten up , sure you have a good , well , very good team , some of us here have been rib poking each other for the past years... telling us " girls " to quit having a friendly bet of a bottle of booze on any given weekend , save it for next year.... OBTW , I hope your team gets the shit kicked out of it this weekend... :doah: You may also notice that I have " leveled " my team this weekend to give the commish a fair chance for that bottle of JD... :grinyes: I'm still gonna toast him...see you in the 3&2 standings on tuesday, :neener:

BadadreamingofJDshootersBing :beer:

55555555555......B. J. Sams......5555555555555555. :up: :up: :up:

:banghead: = Bada for not playing the two great waiver pickups he made this week -- 44 points down the drain! [color:"brown"] Edit: My bad, maybe you just picked those guys after the game started?[/color]

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

55555555555......B. J. Sams......5555555555555555. :up: :up: :up:

:banghead: = Bada for not playing the two great waiver pickups he made this week -- 44 points down the drain! [color:"brown"] Edit: My bad, maybe you just picked those guys after the game started?[/color]

Cheers,

SD

Well , since I downgraded my starting lineup to lessen pain of IMD buying me a bottle of JD :grinyes: I watched the Panthers-Bronco's game , checked the players box at halftime and they were both available. BTW your invited to share the JD whoever ends up buying :beer: We'll know bout 9pm tonight ::

BadathegamblerBing :cover:

Embarrassingly bad performance by both teams. Amazing that it worked itself out into another nailbiter on Monday night to settle it. 8 point lead for Bing with one player each, my RB against his TE. Turns out that "lessining" the team actually was his salvation when somebody named Meldewen acored big points, while his benched stud Marshall Faulk had less than half of that.

Wish I could be home to watch it. I hate working sometimes. If I lose, it will obviously be because of my missing mojo...

If I were a betting man , wait a sec , I AM !! , I think i'm flying AND buying... :banghead: What I meant by lessening my team was to start my #2 QB -3 points total :cussing: cause youe #1 was bi this week :: I dumped that worthless fuck today.

BTW what's a bottle gonna cost me and where shall we share it , i'm in feb 18th.... :beer:

BadaneedssomehelpBing ::

Sorry Bud , AG could have done better tonight at the Thermae.. :sleeping: How bout we start at soi 33 , 1st bottle on you... :beer: Move on and the 2nd bottle on me... :up: Gotta bring Pom Michael and Suadum with us....alll check bins on me in SC....the NFL owners have their meetings , discussion , booze and broads , time we have ours.....comments.. :grinyes:

BadatheultimateownerBing :bow:

Looks like the Yankees have had a quiet run up to the top of the league. Can't see the updated scores yet but surely the Exeters one player (WR R. Ferguson (GB - WR)) could not have scored more than 40 points tonight! (Although his team would have beat both of the Barfines and the Soapys!)

Waiting for your Check Bin's!

Archived