You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gah, you won by three points!!!

Stats calculated the points for Washing defense incorrectly. If you look at Washington's defense, it said points allowed as 4. That gives 7 points. But Washington allowed 10 points. That's only 5 points. So that's where the 2 extra points come from. Doesn't matter, I still lose by three.

In any event, you are sooooo lucky that I couldn't exchanged Eric Johnson for Graham and Curry for Kennison. I woulda had you by 5 points then!!!

Also wish you stuck with Delhomme after I dropped him, heh!

Well, I'll see you in da finals!!! So just you wait!!! :)

Stonepony: As for NFL highlights? Yes we get them. Well, we get a ESPN's this week in the NFL or some such. Problem is it's atleast 1 week late. Lol.

BadaBing: Yah, Kennison is a good receiver. But looking at the game, I thought Morton will see more looks. Thing is, I think Kennison may still put up more fantasy points as I think he's more of an endzone threat than Morton. Morton is the third down threat, not the deep one. He get's consistent points, but no TD's.

GO STEELERS!!!

<<burp>>

gummigut said:Stats calculated the points for Washing defense incorrectly. If you look at Washington's defense, it said points allowed as 4. That gives 7 points. But Washington allowed 10 points. That's only 5 points.
Somehow, there must be a mechanism in the rules (I cannot find it tho') to not penalize a defense when a turnover is returned for a score immediatell, i.e., when the defense is NOT on the field. That is the only answer.

Now if they would only allow pass yardage when interference calls are made Lelie would have had several 50+ yard catches obver the past few weeks...

gummigut said:Also wish you stuck with Delhomme after I dropped him, heh!
I see you did the same with Peerless Price. Grass is always greener and all that...

Even though I get to watch a lot of football, I'm bored in Vegas. Looking forward to meeting up when I get back!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

Even though I get to watch a lot of football, I'm bored in Vegas. Looking forward to meeting up when I get back!

Cheers,

SD

I've already proposed an ownermeeting during my late feb arrival , hope we can get one together , besides 2 bottles have been committed , IMD 1 to me and I'll match his. After that i'm off to SC , any trailers are welcome to join.

Soapy's have improved alot with lucky and late pick-up's , anyone up for a " bottle bet " let me know.... :grinyes:

BadasteamrollingBing :beer:

Suadam:

lol, it's an error. Look, under points allowed, it says four. But the actual score of the opposing team was ten. Not 4. That's where you got the extra 2 points. Look at your teams defense in other weeks. The points allowed will reflect the other team's score.

I'm still happy, my Steelers look good, but I can't say that. Why? Cause I'm the jinx. Boy did I eat crow when the Yankees lost game 7!!!

<<burp>>

I hope one of you guys picked up RB's Droughns from Denver and Moore from Minnesota. Also, McCardell is a good pickup with Reche Caldwell out for the season. Shanahan has a good system in Denver. Hell, any of us could run for 1,000 yards behind that offensive line.

Archived