You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

My math is a bit different so maybe you might get a stomache ache :)

By my calculations, I've got 69 and you got 60. I'm using Yahoo's stats. It is VERY close with my K versus your RB in what will be a high scoring game. I think you may still have the edge though as Minn. keep scoring TDs and not enough FGs!!!!

The two games in Thailand were very good this week! KC vs JAG and Pittsburgh versus some other team (does it matter?)

My team is full of damaged goods now!!! So many underperformers, but it doesn't matter. Why?

PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH

hehe

<<burp>>

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And we will not mention the Blues getting taken to the cleaners by an abondoned team with only 66% of their players playing 555555555555!"

More than 66%, the kicker from Miami was also out with an injury and did not play. Still have a chance, got my top three going later tonight and tomorrow. If I do pull it off, could be the ugliest fantasy football victory of all time. ::

gummigut said:By my calculations, I've got 69 and you got 60.
I'm one of the suckers who paid for StatTracker. It says me 62, you 68 in any window I open. It should be accurate...

And of course Deuce McAllister is coming off injury and has a fumble problem this year, so it's not a gimme.

BTW, you are up early!

Cheers,

SD

gummigut said:

PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH

gummigut, I'm alittle confussed, who is your team, Cleveland :grinyes:

I watched this game on TV and your QB Ros$zy#hy%berger looks to be the real thing.

Steelers. Dat's my real team!!!!

As for stats...

Stupid stats!!! I don't have stat tracker, but yahoo just "corrected" it's stats for Rattay so he went from 300+ yards to 286. Loss of a point for me. So my 68 calc equals your stat tracker.

I deouble checked my stats for your team and I still get 60. The problem is probably Brady. I have him getting 11. Stat tracker may not have taken into account both his interception and his fumble. That's -4. It's that or I calculated defense numbers wrong (highly probable also). I see Washington getting 11 points (pts allowed, +5, sacks +4, turnovers +2).

Been sick, so my clock has been way off whack. Got up around 5pm yesterday and haven't gone back to sleep. I have a meeting this morning. Hopefully I'll be back to watch the Minn. game then I'll go to sleep probably around sundown.

Good luck to Deuce.

Pittsburgh: Yah, beginning to look like the real deal. Showed a lot of patience. There were a number of good interception possibilities they literally dropped. That holding call at the end of the first half could easily have broken them. Bided their time and hung in there. Ben did take a number of hits though. Hopefully he'll learn from them :)

<<burp>>

"It's that or I calculated defense numbers wrong (highly probable also). I see Washington getting 11 points (pts allowed, +5, sacks +4, turnovers +2)."

Ahhh, there's the rub. The defence is not nicked for that touchdown as it was a interception for a touchdown and they were not on the field. Somehow, they count that as 1 point allowed. Then adding the FG made it 4 points allowed or 7 fantasy points + 4 (sacks) + 2 (int). Unless they change it overnight, cuz I cannot see anything in the scoing rules that allow that? It does not really matter I guess, cuz Deuce finally produced as he should.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Cheers,

SD

Stars of Light (2-3-0)

QB D. Culpepper (Min - QB) @NO 44

WR R. Gardner (Was - WR) @Chi 8

WR M. Clayton (TB - WR) @StL 0

WR D. Stallworth (NO - WR) Min 3

RB T. Wheatley (Oak - RB) Den 0

RB T. Jones (Chi - RB) Was 10

TE K. Dilger (TB - TE) @StL 0

K S. Janikowski (Oak - K) Den 3

DEF Kansas City (KC - DEF) @Jac 5

Total 73

Yankees (4-1-0)

Pos Player Opp Pts

QB J. Garcia (Cle - QB) Cin 30

WR H. Ward (Pit - WR) @Dal 7

WR D. Hall (KC - WR) @Jac 3

WR C. Chambers (Mia - WR) @Buf 2

RB L. Tomlinson (SD - RB) @Atl 13

RB W. Dunn (Atl - RB) SD 1

TE A. Gates (SD - TE) @Atl 7

K P. Dawson (Cle - K) Cin 10

DEF Pittsburgh (Pit - DEF) @Dal 9

Total 82

gummigut said:

FREAK!!!

Found out Chiefs are going to be on TV so I wanted to activate Kennison and deactivate Curry (Oakland). Wanted to root for someone, but Yahoo froze me out already!!!

I couldn't deactivate Eric Johnson either as I don't know if he is playing or out with his broken rib!!!

I wanted to make my changes about 10 minutes before midnight.

Aaaarrrgghhhh!!!!

<<burp>>

:neener: Kennison is a soapy now...

Bada :: Bing

Archived