You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

Bada with an astounding 50-some waiver moves has every sleeper to awaken. Damn him!

Seriously though, congrats on last week's victory -- even though I was missing Tiki.

I've been pretty much f-ed on most of my RB's this year -- Rudi hasn't done squat, Barlow has had one good game, and Quentin is now a bench warmer too valuable to release.

Tiki is the only bright spot, and he was the guy I wanted to trade away before the season started.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SUZIBANDIT said:

I'm up for an owners conference whenever.

I think Taylor and Brooks are the only 2 players from my original draft team , had to rebuild from there. Dem Soapy's are looking good now

Leaving Thursday for Costa Rica , need to " hire 6-8 " new asst coach's to help me manage the Soapy's with their new look now... :grinyes: ( my own owners conf. )

Bada :beer: Bing

Randy Moss looks to be a game time decision, my question is when is the latest I can make a move. An hour before game time, at game time. I have always made my moves earlier so I have never had this issue.

All teams are within 2 game of first place :up:, and also 2 game of last place :down: Parity is in the air, it going to be an interesting year.

I know I've changed players 15 minutes before kickoff. The problem is getting up to date information.

From my understanding of NFL regulations, Coaches have to submit a roster of active players who can play in the game 30-minutes before kickoff, but I don't know where to get ahold of this on the internet.

Last week I tried like heck to find out information about Eric Johnson and held off on swapping in Kennison until I got more info on EJ. 5-minutes before kickoff, I thought it was getting to tight and I still didn't know if EJ was going to play. When I tried to alter my team it was already locked (and I lost by only three points!!! I would have won if I was able to switch EJ and either of my Oakland receivers for Kennison as I wanted too- but that's life).

Good luck this week :) You might just need it. Then again, I'm actually playing a 42-year old wide receiver in Jerry Rice. I may need it!!! lol

<<burp>>

Archived