You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

Pom Michael said:

Waiting for your Check Bin's!

Glad to see you will be joining the owners meeting... but not so fast my friend , you and I still have 2 dances to attend.

1. Soapy's vs Crankee's

2. Michigan vs the Ilovetohateohiostate game

hmmmm...I may need a new liver after this trip...

:neener:

BadaonthemoveBing :beer:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so quiet as you might think! I've been watching the Yankees hold their spot on the top!

Paradise Blues has a walkover this week. The Yankees and Yak's can't say the same. I didn't play Eric Johnson this week and he got 22 points. He's got a broken rib as well. Bahhh!!! D. Graham still beats any end that the Blues can muster, heh.

<<burp>>

Guys, whats up with some of these teams. My last opponent (BKKNUT) had two no names at running back (11 and 18 points) and had Jets RB Curtis Martin (85 points) on the bench. This weeks opponent (sayjanns) played his last game with an empty receiver and played a WR and TE that had a bye week. Now I knew Sayjanns wasen't really into this since he does not know much about "American Football", but how many others are not keeping up with their teams.

Bada's pretty quick on the waiver wire. Was looking to pick up Droughns and Caldwell, but by early monday both were gone. :cussing:

Oh well, the Ladyboys are rebounding after an awful start. This weeks Soapys Ladyboys matchup should be a good one.

Owners meeting? Is that where I announce that the LadyBoys will be expecting Chiang Mai to build a new stadium or we'll be moving to Songkhla?

SUZIBANDIT said:

Bada's pretty quick on the waiver wire. Was looking to pick up Droughns and Caldwell, but by early monday both were gone. :cussing:

Oh well, the Ladyboys are rebounding after an awful start. This weeks Soapys Ladyboys matchup should be a good one.

Owners meeting? Is that where I announce that the LadyBoys will be expecting Chiang Mai to build a new stadium or we'll be moving to Songkhla?

Ya snooze , ya lose... :neener: I'm in BKK late Feb , hoping to get a meet up of all the owners for some BS'ing , drinking & having some female shoulders to cry on for a piss poor season... :grinyes: Come join us if your in town.

Bada :beer: Bing

FREAK!!!

Found out Chiefs are going to be on TV so I wanted to activate Kennison and deactivate Curry (Oakland). Wanted to root for someone, but Yahoo froze me out already!!!

I couldn't deactivate Eric Johnson either as I don't know if he is playing or out with his broken rib!!!

I wanted to make my changes about 10 minutes before midnight.

Aaaarrrgghhhh!!!!

<<burp>>

Yeee haaa! It looks like the Toadies may be eating the Gummy Bears...that is, if Deuce can make 6 more points than Morton Andersen. That would be a safe bet normally, but we ARE talking of my team here! We would not even be tinking of this if a) D. Davis was not hurt again in the first quarter and B) "alphabet soup" did not somehow get demoted to punt returner! And why the fuck did A. Davis not get anymore touches after th eopening play (it WAS a good opening play...).

And we will not mention the Blues getting taken to the cleaners by an abondoned team with only 66% of their players playing 555555555555!

Cheers,

SD

Archived