Do you respect P4P women?

MrX

There is a lot of different people, different scenarios. I don't believe in the one which says all girls who do this are alike.

I can only speak from my own experience. Ex did it to get a better life for her sons. Her parents did not want her to go to BKK, so what? She was a grown woman at 28 yrs old - never bothered about what parents told her. Not then, and not before when she choosed a useless Thai hubby when she was 19 yrs old. Against her parents wishes.

Why didn't her younger sister go later? Advice and strict guidance from ex. That Thai girl became the head of her family, vs everything I read here in stereotyping. She ruled them even from Norway :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said: Now, take that to Thailand, and instead of drugs, use prostitution as the cause of question...True, different people respond differently to various situations, thus, the argument that women (or men) enter prostitution soley because of poverty, is not an absolute truth...

Let's look at it another way.

Do you know of any billionaires or daughters of billionaires with access to substantial sums of money that are working prostitutes? Maybe let's drop the bar and move it to millionaires. Barring mental disorders are there any cases of millionaires children selling their bodies for money? I know of a couple of rich kids who sell drugs for "fun" or image but I don't know nor have I heard of any that sell sex for cash.

Once again the question is not "why" so many Thai girls do not enter into prostitution, the question is "why does so many Thai women enter into prostitution, which is considerable on a percentage basis.

>>>Do you know of any billionaires or daughters of billionaires with access to substantial sums of money that are working prostitutes? Maybe let's drop the bar and move it to millionaires. <<<

yes, i knew a few daughters with extremely rich parents who did that. it was mainly after they have stolen too much money for drugs and the high life from their parents, after they ran away from home and went down the slippery slope.

flyonzewall said:

>>>Do you know of any billionaires or daughters of billionaires with access to substantial sums of money that are working prostitutes? Maybe let's drop the bar and move it to millionaires. <<<

yes, i knew a few daughters with extremely rich parents who did that. it was mainly after they have stolen too much money for drugs and the high life from their parents, after they ran away from home and went down the slippery slope.

Sounds more like an outlier or the exception.

Doesn't sound like poverty nor lack of opportunities. Sounds like bad habits borne from addiction and bad decisions to maintain the addiction. Some medical professionals would classify drug addiction as a physical and or mental disease, I have even read papers that say that there is a genetic predisposition to it.

Old Hippie said:

What I fail to understand is a girl who turns down an education and support in favor of sitting in a bar night after night hoping someone comes in to fuck her. I also fail to understand why a girl who hates the business would fuck 30 guys to get less than she could get out of the right one guy...but that is just my issue maybe...

I'm with you on that one. I treated a 33-yr old girl well, paid the remaining on her mortgage to help her and family and made a date to come back in 4 months to work and live with her upcountry.

I came back to teach in a university, met mama and family. She stayed 2 days, had a falang phone call and took off 24 hours later. Spoke to her 3 times on the phone in the next week then her phone was off for 3 weeks.

When she came back to the apartment, I had taken off to another place. She never called.

If she thought everything would be ok, she must have thought I was even stupider than I was.

Saw her in Pattaya 3 weeks ago, she was working bar again. I told her my plan had been to take care of her "long time".

I wonder if she understands the chance she tossed away.

Still don't unnerstand her action. Thai logic in some form?

the argument that women (or men) enter prostitution soley because of poverty, is not an absolute truth...

------------------------------

absolute, no. But there are trends, that can be commented upon, either about drugs or prostitution. So the question stays: what makes drugs and prostitution such pervasive cultures?

I always said that the industry was so wide and well-oiled, not because of sex worker entrepreneurship. Someone had to roll down the carpet for them and build the bars and brothels. they did not do it.

But a whole set of combinations can't still have us predict that girls under them will do everything identically. It's just not the way the world and the human psyche works.

FLYW

i knew a few daughters with extremely rich parents who did that. it was mainly after they have stolen too much money for drugs and the high life from their parents, after they ran away from home and went down the slippery slope

----------------------------

In that case, reading JJ's post, we may assume they did not access to that large amount of money, at least at that time, and needed to P4P to score. If I read you well....

I met one P4P lady that I sure didn't respect.

She worked bar with a good friend of mine (since quit) and this woman's 16-yr old daughter had a baby with an idiot Thai male who split.

The P4 woman wanted to keep an eye on her daughter and see she had a job.

You guessed it. She got her daughter a job fucking and sucking falangs in the same bar.

Ain't it nice when someone pull strings to get their kid a job?

Archived