Do you respect P4P women?

MrX

>>>Sounds more like an outlier or the exception.

Doesn't sound like poverty nor lack of opportunities. Sounds like bad habits borne from addiction and bad decisions to maintain the addiction. Some medical professionals would classify drug addiction as a physical and or mental disease, I have even read papers that say that there is a genetic predisposition to it. <<<<

well, you asked if one have heard of it, and i have answered.

and it was far more the high life their parents disagreed with than the drugs. they weren't fucked up junkies, but coke filled trips to nizza, cannes, st. moritz or LA, and whatever comes with the high life instead of going to school or university is costly to the extreme.

obviously we are not talking about trainstation-streetcorner P4P, that would have hardly supported the life, but moviestar, arab sheik, CEO paid weekends. but still P4P.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Last, Rompie, OH, you guys have been burnt lately, not sure you should generalize that personal experience to all thai women as well. "

Me same same OH...no burn...zero position always was "give someone a nice holiday"

"...Me same same OH...no burn...zero position always was "give someone a nice holiday" ..."

Yea, definitely not "burned" by it, hurt, confused, a little angry, but I was not burned by the girl, or the experience, but hey Rompi, at least we own up to our problems, and share the experience for the betterment of all on the board... :)

[color:"red"]I haven't know one TG that didn't try and hustle me for money... I met some Thai nurses on a flight to Honolulu tried to get me to accept them as house guests so they could keep the hotel money..And No Boom Boom!

End of story!

[/color]

Err how many TG have you met?

Perhaps you got some $$ hanging out your sleeves? :D

Jasmine

[color:"red"]it is a romantic idea about village poverty that people have no choice other than being hookers. most do have a choice, but don't take it as it demands a bit more than dreaming what riches one can earn with comparatively little effort. and it needs a supportative family that takes responsibility for their children's education. [/color]

I posted before saying that it seems like an easy way out to send daughters into prostitution and got jumped on soundly.

I do feel that it is the matter way of thinking and the family pressure, more like greed IMO.

The word respect is earned. When I was 16 and my policeman father got killed, there were suggestions from several well-wishers that since I was good in English and French (then) I should work with GIs. It took my mother's work in the banana farms and living in a shack for years to send both me and my brother to college. I still see the well-wishers now, most of them are too embarassed to talk to us.

It is the concept of "easy way" out for most pf these women, can come from them or the parents, I do blame on parents more than the women though. :(

Jasmine

[color:"red"] Oddly enough we are all individuals, thus so some p4p workers deserve respect and others not, same same politicians, coal miners, mahoots, mole catchers etc....I do respect someone prepared to take a gamble at a better life than spending their life shuffling around in 99 baht flipflops for eternity and endlessly saying ka to the boss who pays tuppence-halfpenny to keep 150 dollar Nikes on our youths feet in the west for example.

[/color]

I expect that from you. I do respect a person as a human being, respect the profession? I have to bow out. However, I do look at people at what they are doing now not from the past.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] what pisses me off is now the more and more established "profession" called *mia farang*, even politicians in some isaarn provinces don't appear to have to much of a problem to see that as a way to get more money into their provinces.

[/color]

Right someone posted a while ago about recgonizing as the "mia farang" and I remember asking that if the Baht is not in the equation, would their names even mentioned? However, nobody responded on my question.

It is disturbing to me for people to "respect" someone because of money :(

Jasmine

Archived