Attacked, broken and beelding, by Hogs' Breath B

rickfarang

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jitagawn said:

This is the truth.

As some of you might have noticed I never recommend Nana or SC or the POng to visitors because ...well except for a very small percentage(10%) the girls are rude,coarse and I often wonder how anyone enjoys this... so as soon as anything goes amiss it should Bu Bye/gotta go.

If one knows Thai well the things the girls say to each other in front of the punter is sometimes pretty bad.Most of the girls have avery low view of the clients....

Hard to be in Nan for evena 10 minute tour now...

I think alot of it is based on how the punter is initially perceived. Maybe these punters are the ones who are loud, brash and immediately groping girls from the outset? I get excellent service and respect for my money from girls in the bar. Of course i don't go grabbing ass and tities from the outset. I sit down order my drink, pull out my cigarrettes and watch, the same way the girls are watching the punters. You play the use your eyes to catch the chick game and if one approaches you you either offer her a drink or you politely decline her advances. You don't accept rudeness and you watch to see if they wai you for giving them a drink or a cigarrette. Girls that do not wai you, you must call them on the spot.

Respect begets respect in my book.

I do notice that speaking a little Thai does seem to change the way they interact with a customer. Chicks seem to get a kick out of a farang that speaks Thai and then they get all chatty.

Personally, I have never encountered this rude behavior in the bars although I have seen it around me. I actually see more rude punters than BG's.

jitagawn said:

Nana is definitely for you then as water seeks its own level. ::

Actually Nana is not for me. I tend to avoid farang oriented places. I deal with people from my own culture everyday, why in the hell do I want to be around them 10,000 miles away on my vacation? Thai pubs, karaoke, beer halls, discos are more my style when in LOS. I only go to a Nana or SC when I have been in LOS for some time and start to get bored or I am looking for a different type of fun.

When I go to Nana, I mess with the chicks and avoid socializing with other farang.

Water may find it's mark but the tide always rises.

keith doug said:

have to admit like another guy mentioned any drunks and im out like a flash also ... not happy in small bars..

I hope u get your glasses fixed asap .., there is a good optician near soi5 .. it must be aweful that there broken ... regards keith :(

Better yet: get laser eye surgery. This way there will be

no more fear when being approched by drunk bar girls.

Hey you don't want to become a introvert or worst.

:D

RickFarang,

I spoke with Bob, the owner of Hogsbreath, about this. He told me absolutely nobody had contacted him about this incident.. He is there every afternoon until about 7PM and would love to hear more.

I've known Bob for a few years now and he is a decent guy who really doesn't tolerate this sort of thing. He would really like the details so I suggest you contact him and let him know the details.

So, back to you.

TopCat,

I know Bob too, and usually get there before he leaves. Agreed, that Bob's a pretty nice guy. Agreed also, he isn't trying to create the atmosphere of an old Western frontier bar, either ;)

I may mention it to him the next time I visit Hog's Breath. Its not my intention to cause problems for any particular person and I'm not nearly as upset as I was on the night I wrote that post. I'll be staying out of bars in general for a while as I can stand to loose a few kilos and being around open bottles of beer doesn't help ::

Archived