Attacked, broken and beelding, by Hogs' Breath B

rickfarang

MightyMouse said:

KS, I concede you are right.

KS, we got to go to Nana together. What I find interesting is the falang who has just arrived in Bangkok and knows nothing about the scene. He is quoted 4000 baht or less. Some one who know something about the scene is quoted 1000 to 2000 baht for the same girl. I can get you the same girl generally for 500 baht. If I partake, I go early so I 'am first'. Maybe being 'first' means it is cheaper?

If Nana has this type of diversity in pricing, don't you think it occurs other places?

Being from the US, I still feel getting it free is better; but thenmany will disagree with that.

KS, sounds like an invitation to the nightmare evening of your life. Or, a very funny spectacle.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM,

I will say in your defense, I was recently quoted 500 for S/T along the wall of shame, quite a scarey looking girl...have found better prices late at night, early morning, especially when the rent etc is coming due...but 500bht for a Nana decent looking girl, don't think so...of course could be wrong...

Old Hippie said:

MM,

I will say in your defense, I was recently quoted 500 for S/T along the wall of shame, quite a scarey looking girl...have found better prices late at night, early morning, especially when the rent etc is coming due...but 500bht for a Nana decent looking girl, don't think so...of course could be wrong...

Did she have all her limbs :o

If I remember correctly :drunk: the top-range bird from Soi 7 Beergarden pictured drinking a lunchtime rum and coke in my avatar pic charges 500 baht*, hot to trot. :applause:

Maybe she's one of Mighty Mouse's discount crew? :rolleyes:

Last time I was in BKK, here was a whacked-out :drunk: toothless katoey that had keeled over in front of the 7/11 outside NEP lying face-down on the deck in a puddle of piss and yelling "I'll suck anyone's cock dry for my tuk-tuk fare home!" to passers by. :doah: (S)he'd probably be yours for 500 baht too, if you can find her KS (streetname of "Peg", tattoo on arse reading "Light Touchpaper and Retire to a Distance", makes a good breakfast :o), no holds barred. :D

jack :help:

* (Long-time ? neck massage included, anal ok. :up:)

As for volunteers confirming: I do not think the problem is with price, from your posting it appears some people do not know how to get the price for less. Some have mentioned before that at Soi Cowboy and NEP, girls can be had for 500 baht, so this should not be a posting to be questioned. I question what is going on when people complain that Thais get cheaper prices, falangs get overcharged, but when it comes to pussy, it appears that if the price is below 2000 baht, falangs assume it has to be no good.

Is the problem that somebody got the pussy first for 500 baht and then somebody came along and paid 2000 baht for the same pussy? That would explain this uproar.

As for confirming prices: go out with me some night. You ask the lady how much and then I will ask her. I got a feeling if she says 4000 baht you probably don't even ask for a lower price. When they tell me such a ridiculous amount, I just laugh. When they see me laughing, the price generally is cut in half and then in half again.

Archived