Attacked, broken and beelding, by Hogs' Breath B

rickfarang

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>I question what is going on when people complain that Thais get cheaper prices, falangs get overcharged, but when it comes to pussy, it appears that if the price is below 2000 baht, falangs assume it has to be no good. <<<

there is a bit of a mistake in thought you make.

there is no such thing as "the thais" when it comes down to nightlife (and most other areas here as well).

there is the nightlife for the lower classes, and that is naturally far cheaper than the nightlife for the upper classes, and far cheaper than the nightlife for farang. and then the is the nightlife for the upper classes, and that can be *far* more expensive than farang nightlife.

spending stupid amounts of money can be fun if you have it, and it is also for many here a question of face - the more you can lay out - the more face you get from your mates. it is urban legend that "thais" do get everything cheaper, many just don't want "cheap" when amusing themselves.

and others simply don't have any choice than cheap. but i have yet to see thais who go around haggling for everything when it's their aim to get pissed and laid. they go where their economical abilities allow them to spend lots without thinking about it too much. some factory worker goes to a neighborhood karaoke and spends a thousand baht, a high roller goes to a member club spending tenthousands of baht.

and yes, with a bit of charm it is not too difficult to chat up some whore in nanaplaza, and get a freebie.

the question though is if one should do that. i mean - those girls are hookers, and live from their income generated through sleeping with guys for money.

Hi,

"As for volunteers confirming: I do not think the problem is with price,"

Correct. The problem is that I just don't believe the vast majority of stuff you post. Basically, I think you are full of it.

So, why don't you PM me the names of those girls. Oh, and while you are at it, some of the names / locations of those Thai places were you mentioned earlier.

Sanuk!

Better yet, let me take you to some of the places and you can sample as many girls that you want, then you can report to everybody how bad, how indiferrent, or how good things were?

Next, we will probably will be talking about the same brand of condoms which sale for one price at one place and also salesl at another place at a higher price; the argument will probably be "which place has the better condom"?

Som will resolve it to the lowest variable of name calling and some might actually whatever.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"Better yet, let me take you to some of the places and you can sample as many girls that you want, then you can report to everybody how bad, how indiferrent, or how good things were?"

Okay, why don't you show up at Gulliver's this Friday?

Sanuk!

Nice try KS :up: but that will never happen.

See MM has you beat, his new system is to pay 2000 bar fine and then get the girl for 500. Maybe even 300. Then he can continue to look as 'smart' as he always does.

So here you go MM, come to Gully's Friday night, no daillying around at accidents involving Farangs or helping distraught Thai girls sort their embezzlement problems ....... straight on to Gullivers.

I got a barfine that says you never even show.

Considering the number of gals to punters I would say it is probably quite possible to get someone for 500baht ST and maybe possible for LT if very late and the gal was desperate .

If you try enough gals someone may bite at your price.

However everyone knows this is not the going rate at SC or Nana. Further you will knocked back many times before you get a bite.

IMHO 500baht is an insult and i personally would never pay anything less than 1000baht even for ST.

Rick: There's been a time or two when I tried to be a "buddy" to a drunk-out-of-her-gourd bargirl, and though I never had that sort of experience, not that bad, I have learned that if you see a BG totally fucked out of her mind, stay far away from her. She's in no mind to appreciate acts of kindness and may use you to vent her frustration on every injustice ever suffered in her life, as you found out. No, leave them on the loor and back away.

KS, do I have to bringthecondoms for you? If so, how many?

Zaad, sure you can tag along. Although I think it is going to be a little hard to get a lady for 500 baht with two other men looking on to make sure everything is okay.

How about a remote web camera?

Archived