Attacked, broken and beelding, by Hogs' Breath B

rickfarang

A nice looking broad on the 'wall of shame' as the reverend OH mentioned will fetch upwards of 500BT :: and good for her. I don't understand the bragging or pride in your posts MM.

Nor do I understand the feeling of "Thais have it better" or "get it cheaper" - what kind of psychology is this to take along with you into a night out? Especially when the objective is getting pissed and wrapped in a nice pair of legs :beer: ??

I think Fly hit the nail on the head MM. Thais go where they can spend freely, and look like the big guy for the night. They don't nurse a beer chang at happy hour in Cat House, and try to get a hooker to shag them for free :doah: That's just not classy, however, I won't say on occassion everyone does not meet a cute girl who wants to go out for the night, and just wants her suitor to pick-up the BF or what have you. But to say NEP is crawling with birds for 500BT is just silly - that's less than the fucking BF.

To add a note - I know the Thai districts of Bangkok from go-go's to karaokes... 500BT is not happening anywhere I've seen :dunno: Unless perhaps you've found a low end brothel with a mat on the floor, and dodgy hiring practices. OH has been to a few of these bars with me before, and knows the pricing isn't dirt cheap.

Keep laughing the price down.. but be careful that you don't just become a laughing stock mate...

Best,

the_numbers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MightyMouse said:

KS, do I have to bringthecondoms for you? If so, how many?

Zaad, sure you can tag along. Although I think it is going to be a little hard to get a lady for 500 baht with two other men looking on to make sure everything is okay.

How about a remote web camera?

TWO? If you start your "Pussy Challenge" night out from the Gulliver's meeting you might have 22 onlookers tagging along. You'll increase attendance for sure!!! :D

And yes, remote web cam is a great idea!

Unfortunately, I'm not in Bangkok right now so I cannot personally provide the condoms. :(

"No, leave them on the loor and back away. "

Oh, NOW you tell me. Yeah, this could have happened in any bar, and I've heard stories of worse happening. So at that, your advice of leaving them on the floor is probably the best policy.

Putting that behind us, I'm looking forward to Gulliver's on Friday, where were going to learn how to get a 1500 THB hooker for 500 THB!

RickF

"...To add a note - I know the Thai districts of Bangkok from go-go's to karaokes... 500BT is not happening anywhere I've seen Unless perhaps you've found a low end brothel with a mat on the floor, and dodgy hiring practices. OH has been to a few of these bars with me before, and knows the pricing isn't dirt cheap..."

Yeah, I remember those places, charged for every little thing, towels, etc...drinks were pretty cheap as I recall, but don't recall the bar fines or prices, I am positive we were quoted "farang prices" though. Like anything else, all is negotiable, but still don't think a 500 bht S/T was doable from those venues... Also figure the added expenses of a local S/T hotel, a BF and her fee, and it is very close to the same... That's it, next trip is Wall of shame all the way!!! :)

?I know the Thai districts of Bangkok from go-go's to karaokes... 500BT is not happening anywhere I've seen ? Unless perhaps you've found a low end brothel with a mat on the floor, and dodgy hiring practices.?

If all you can only afford is 500B max, go to Lumphini Park or the park across the street from the Grand Palace around 3 am. Look for girls carrying a rolled up mat under their arm. Not my idea of a fun night out, but not joking here, have met a few fellas who have been there, done that. ::

ST

>>go out with me some night. You ask the lady how much and then I will ask her. I got a feeling if she says 4000 baht you probably don't even ask for a lower price. <<

MM: No need to make fun of KS and his big spending ways, he is a multi millionare owner of a web board and hi so people like that are hard for us to understand. :o

I recall in another thread you said 500bt was the rate for girls in gace hotel, and another poster said it was true cos the girls are the dregs of soi 3. So i assume it is true. Are u confusing gace girls with NP girls?

Someone pointed out that you claim not to go to farang venues. If you try it I suspect you might find your bargaining skills tested at NP. Even if u r hansom man.

I have afriend who is down on bucks and has gone over to Chintown for 300-500baht low market chags but it is apparently dingy and the girls are dodgy dogs-ugh...

I may break tradition and show up at Gullivers just to see this all rather bizarre challenge/showdown unfold.

:: ::

Hi,

"I may break tradition and show up at Gullivers just to see this all rather bizarre challenge/showdown unfold."

Looks like we may have to postpone this until next week (unless someone is willing to do the honors for me) as I will not be able to make it this Friday.

Hate to let MM off the hook so easily though :(

Sanuk!

Archived