Attacked, broken and beelding, by Hogs' Breath B

rickfarang

Good advice Gadfly1. I can not understand why some people would want to fight anyways? Maybe those few people who would like to beat on a bar girl would like to comment on their position? I would find it interesting.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no that is wrong.

it has nothing to do with thai or non-thai. many westerners do not realise that thais rarely go out alone. they start trouble, or some drunk thai with a grudge starts it, it escalates, and the friends join the fun. uninvolved people here are like everwhere - they could not care less, and generally stay out when two strangers think they should have a fight.

flyonzewall said:

uninvolved people here are like everwhere - they could not care less, and generally stay out when two strangers think they should have a fight.

I don't. When I see a fight involving strangers I rush in to help make a circle around it with a group of other interested spectators and start a chant of "Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight..".

Similarly, when I see a couple of people horsing around on top of one another, I often run up from a great distance and fling myself on them with great glee, roaring "BUNNNNNN-DLE!" ::

This is the truth.

As some of you might have noticed I never recommend Nana or SC or the POng to visitors because ...well except for a very small percentage(10%) the girls are rude,coarse and I often wonder how anyone enjoys this... so as soon as anything goes amiss it should Bu Bye/gotta go.

If one knows Thai well the things the girls say to each other in front of the punter is sometimes pretty bad.Most of the girls have avery low view of the clients....

Hard to be in Nan for evena 10 minute tour now...

KS, I concede you are right.

KS, we got to go to Nana together. What I find interesting is the falang who has just arrived in Bangkok and knows nothing about the scene. He is quoted 4000 baht or less. Some one who know something about the scene is quoted 1000 to 2000 baht for the same girl. I can get you the same girl generally for 500 baht. If I partake, I go early so I 'am first'. Maybe being 'first' means it is cheaper?

If Nana has this type of diversity in pricing, don't you think it occurs other places?

Being from the US, I still feel getting it free is better; but thenmany will disagree with that.

My, my, you must really be something special if you can walk into virtually any NEP gogo, and walk out with the girl of your choosing for 500B. :bow: And from what you imply, that?s only if you have to pay them anything at all... :rolleyes:

Reckon the girls fall all over themselves and even pay their own BF?s just for the pleasure of being in your company. LOL, let me guess ? being from the USA your real name must be Brad Pit, right? BTW, I thought you said you never visit lowly falang tourist places? ::

KS, please do take him up on his kind offer and let us know how a real master handles these simple BG?s. Hell, maybe some of his charm will rub off... and as we all know, you can?t have too much sanuk. :)

ST

bibblies said:

[i don't. When I see a fight involving strangers I rush in to help make a circle around it with a group of other interested spectators and start a chant of "[i]Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight..[/i]".

Similarly, when I see a couple of people horsing around on top of one another, I often run up from a great distance and fling myself on them with great glee, roaring "BUNNNNNN-DLE!" ::

well, yeah, of course, how could i forget. :: :: ::

Archived