Lower Suk to Khao San: Most Painless Route?

Fiery Jack

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shamelessly bumping this thread to see if anyone's got any fresh ideas 2 and a half years on? I'm still unsure as to the most painless way reliably to do it. :(

Mid-afternoon. Outside Nana Plaza to Khao San Road. How would you do it in July 2007 lads? Any new options?

jack :help:

shygye,

agree 100%

a couple of weeks ago miss P. and I were stuck in a Taxi from Pattaya to Bkk on a very busy Sunday afternoon (traffic wise) after a leisurely lunch with "Family" Cent and dddave....

...I was getting a tad stressed....until Miss P. reached into the travel bag, produced 2 Red wine glasses and opened a bottle of Red..... after that......no problems whatsoever...

...That roadworks is a far can nightmare!!!!....but "Our" trip was most enjoyable...

Cheers (Not so) DC

Taxi all the way! Motorcycle - if you are really in a hurry to get to the world's largest 6th form common room (though more boring), which rather begs the question: why do you want to go there Jack me old mate?

Because sixth form common rooms have girls in them too, mate. :smirk: Rather nice, sexy, cute, firm-breasted, stupid, drunken, joyously easily shaggable French ones, as I found out when I had a quiet beer :drunk: on Khao San in March. :hubba: :shhh: :thumbup: :devil::relieved:

jack :help:

PS.

There is a precise mathematical equation that solves the problem of painless travel,

taxi + :beer: = :drunk:

Yes, that's how I usually do it. :drunk:

PPS. So Thai taxi drivers aren't averse to a passenger enjoying a "road soda" or two :beer: in the back seat whilst in transit? That's interesting. :hmmm: Suppose they wouldn't mind. A lot of them are half-pissed themselves. :drunk:

So Thai taxi drivers aren't averse to a passenger enjoying a "road soda" or two in the back seat whilst in transit? That's interesting. Suppose they wouldn't mind. A lot of them are half-pissed themselves.

No question about it. I was leaving my hotel in Patong for the airport last summer, when my buddy flagged the limo down from an open air bar at the corner of the beach road. Told us to hang on a minute then handed me a vodka soda, in a large styrofoam cup, for the ride. He said it was an eight count pour with a little extra splash. Lasted me right up until boarding the flight at the jetway. :drunk:

[quote name=Fiery Jack

Because sixth form common rooms have girls in them too' date=' mate. :smirk: Rather nice, sexy, cute, firm-breasted, stupid, drunken, joyously easily shaggable French ones, as I found out when I had a quiet beer :drunk: on Khao San in March. :hubba: :shhh: :thumbup: :devil::relieved:

[/quote]

Jack - They won't still be there you know. They'll have moved off by now, gone somewhere else, back home to France or wherever. You'll just find the Heffalumps and their Jeremys whining away with their rising inflections.

Innit?

Archived