What is the next step!!

I must....

Are most girl from good families virgins?

Do girls from good families have sex?

If they have sex should they always use protection or a form of birth control?

If they use birth control or carry condoms what does this say about the girl?

Can you sweep women off their feet?

Do Budhist Asian women have the same morals and values as Western women?

SB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB I'm impressed!

A fresh graduate CM gal earning 28k++ monthly & supporting her mum & sisters ;)

I think most BKK graduates would be green of envy with this kind of money, but hey she may be very bright at engineering or some other high paying jobs?

Most importantly I'm happy you found your love & that you're ready to commit - it seems after a few earlier 'failed families'...

Best of luck.

P.S. where's all the usual suspects (cynics)?

Skibum:

>>Her father has taken great care in providing her a stipend since age 10 and paid for technical school where she learnt computers, typing (71 thai and 63 english per minute) damn fast... and computer networking. He paid over 100,000 baht per semester for University. He has spent the majority of his life supporting his daughter giving her everything a father should.<<<

And now she is knocked up by an absentee farang :shakehead

>>I've thought or were told by TG's I was a daddy it was false. No matter the outcome here I'm planning to buy her a house on my next visit and set her up <<

Even if the baby is not yours? Moving fast down that road. Did you guys have a talk about kids before you started blowing your load into her? Being spontaneous is a good thing but not when it comes to pregnancy.

your not just after sex... It maily took 2 to 5 dates before I got action.
:rotfl:

So you are both not just after sex but you can't wait longer than 5 dates?!?

It seems that TG are becoming more and more like their western sisters.

Best regards

Are most girl from good families virgins?

I don't think so

Do girls from good families have sex?

Sure

If they have sex should they always use protection or a form of birth control?

After only 2-5 dates? Of course!

If they use birth control or carry condoms what does this say about the girl?

That she is responsible? Or do you believe if a woman carries around condoms that she has sex with a lot of different men? So to appear to be a good girl they shouldn't use condoms?!?

Best regards

IB13:

I usually encourage guys here to stick with their relationships even when the lady in question is being less than ideal in her behaviors. So technically i'm not a cynic. In SB's case, his girl almost sounds to good to be true which makes red flags go up.

And no ms right for me, big time loner here nowadays in the states which i blame on LOS ::

That's a well known side effect of LOS I'm fraid getting more & more pronounced after each visit.

December is an owfull time of the time year to be an LOS affectonary in the west right?

But lighten up even US has a piece of LOS within here & there...

But sure for this scenario red flags all over for SB even she sounds like a real princess :D

Archived