What is the next step!!

:: ::

She only sends a couple thousand baht to mom and grandmother each month. She pays for her sisters books, school supplies and gives her an allowance...Shares a room with her and watches over her in CM. It is some what odd as I met a guy in CM from Colorado that taught for right at 32,000 baht. He seemed to be doing well! 28,000 is good money for a thai women out of University, even with 4 to 5 thousand earmarked for her family. I met several of her friends working in other places making 6 to 10K baht a month.

SB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

Skibum:

>>Her father has taken great care in providing her a stipend since age 10 and paid for technical school where she learnt computers, typing (71 thai and 63 english per minute) damn fast... and computer networking. He paid over 100,000 baht per semester for University. He has spent the majority of his life supporting his daughter giving her everything a father should.<<<

And now she is knocked up by an absentee farang :shakehead

>>I've thought or were told by TG's I was a daddy it was false. No matter the outcome here I'm planning to buy her a house on my next visit and set her up <<

Even if the baby is not yours? Moving fast down that road. Did you guys have a talk about kids before you started blowing your load into her? Being spontaneous is a good thing but not when it comes to pregnancy.

No! I am interested as to this too. I want to make sure the child is mine first before I marry or move down the road I've spoken of. However, I do believe her and it's her frankness with me about many other matters that bring this clarity. I believe it's good to question women of their motives and make sure I'm not being taken...true. But to believe all women simply lie, cheat and take/scam all men is a bit paranoid.

She has asked nothing of me apart from wanting to have a family with me. She is scared of the situation she now finds herself in as well. I understand this and try to give help in the conversations we have every day and email we write. Something inside me wants to care for her and start a family with her too. Call it love, need, desire for a young girl or whatever. I want to get it right this time. I want to give myself to her. I want to love and trust again and become a better man! Eyes wide open is the key...everything is subjective!

SB

> want to make sure the child is mine first before I marry or move down the road I've spoken of. However, I do believe her and it's her frankness with me about many other matters that bring this clarity. <

Still make sure you are clear about paternity.

How long has she been pregnant? You may ask her to do an ultrasound, that will give you a (fairly) accurate idea of the date of conception, which in turn may tell you if you can be the father or not. If it rules you out, betetr to know now than after the child's birth.

In the states the average amount of dates before sex is "3".

5 dates is well above average for me. I'm a whoremonger, in the past, I've gone through women like tissue paper. When I find a women with substance and alot of attractive qualities I zero in on her. Mainly, I get bored after a week or two and leave, then move back into the whoremonger stage until I find the next gem.

This girl is different in this respect.

I also wanted to emerge from the BKK and PTTY lifestyle of p4p and move completly back into the normal scene with only occasional vists to candyland. I think everyone at some time grows tired of BKK and PTTY and wants a change. I've been hanging out in this realm for a long time and want more to show with my life. I've done so much as a whoremonger and often feel the new experiences are not what they used to be.

Before I flew home I hung out in PTTY for two days...GF didn't know! I just didn't enjoy it...I even pulled one of my past favorite ideas out for a try on! It was fun but left me feeling odd and missing my girlfriend...so I flew back for a night to surprised her. I just can't get enough of her! :D:):D

I just can't get enough of her!

---------------------------------

frankly, i am not sure if you are putting us on, but if not, you are confirming what many of us think, and which i see happen to the most hardened nightlifers time and time again.

These hard-liners may deny it, and behave to prove themselves the contrary, but deep inside most farangs have travelled that far because, unknown to them, they really need love, and want the affection of one gal. All out and multiple partner sex may over-ride that craving for a while, but it's just a trump, and the harder they play, the harder they'll fall in love. very, very few live that sex life like an epiphany. After all, if you haven't loved, you haven't lived!

My chips are all in and I'm showing you the straight Flush!

The older I get the more I come to terms with wanting that women to share my life with. I want a good family and a relationship that is with a normal TG never in the p4p that holds all the qualities I need. Maybe I've found her. Some have pointed to RED FLAGS...what are they?

The one night stands and group parties are fun but really quite shallow and apart from feeding one's ego they only fullfill instant satisfaction and desire leaving you empty on the other side.

Even if this all blows up in my face; I finally realise what it is I want! I want to be there for it all, to enjoy it, giving me a piece of heaven here on earth!

SB

keekwai said:

If she was raised so well how did she manage to get herself knocked up by a farang she's not married to? A farang who appears to have been quite the slut until recently. Any guy can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad. I pity the child.

Why so judgmental? :(

Do you know the OP personally? ::

Archived