Are GTGS a waste of time for us guys?

walletss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" ..actually, i just was told this past week-end that "so and so" (one a former P4Paddict, valuable nightlife informer on this very board) have reformed and now living the married life."

Ok that is fine for the person you are talking about. In my case and I wonder if in the case of other posters, it has got more to do with being generally a loner than being a p4p addict.

I don't consider myself an addict. P4P is fun but if I didn't do the sidetrips I would get tired of it.

My impression is that there is a stereotype within this board that would appear as a trendline on a graph.

P4P would be only one of the key elements.

Other elements would include reluctance to accept responsibility and low sense of family values.

I am not trying to be the Board 's Psychologist here. These are just my own observations.

This why I posed the question. "Are GTGS a waste of time for us guys?" It seems to me that these ladies are usually everything we are not.

P4P would be only one of the key elements.

Other elements would include reluctance to accept responsibility and low sense of family values.

---------------------------------

Though I am opinionated about aspects of life in Thailand, I would be careful to pigeon-hole guys I don't really know, just for what they write in a buddy to buddy environment. And a lot of guys, as much as they enjoy it, are not really their own selves in P4P environment. The illusion is fun, and the sex real, no doubt, but at some point, it don't add up, it substracts! IMO.

It seems to me that these ladies are usually everything we are not.

----------------------------

I think you make them out to be more than they really are. the whole problem with that punter-coined "GTG" expression, truly. Better go by how they call themselves (most likely a first name).

ie. One should pay attention to THIS or THAT lady you met, not THESE ladies you will never meet.

"I would be careful to pigeon-hole guys I don't really know, just for what they write in a buddy to buddy environment. "

Although I have only met one poster from this board I have had enough drinks with p4p patrons over the years to formulate a theory. I am not trying to be insulting to the guys on this board. In fact I don't see anything wrong with being a lone wolf who lives life on the prowl. In fact I think I am one!!

"One should pay attention to THIS or THAT lady you met, not THESE ladies you will never meet. "

I agree. Let me add that I have met a few gtgs in my time as well as some kind hearted bgs too. Some of the supposed gtgs turned out to be real stinkers too so I not talking from Dreamland.

"Do you ever feel guilty?"

Never.

And definetely not a waste of time, just a different pleasure

'Do you ever feel bad about wasting some GTGs time and letting her clock tick down when she is looking for a guy to spend her life with?"

Why should one feel bad?? what they're looking for might be more complex then your quote says, especially that G(?)TGs evolve in life about the same as other human beeings. Not always for the best.

I have had enough drinks with p4p patrons over the years to formulate a theory.

-------------------------

The theory is only good for the time you meet them, and maybe a few years behind and after, but is no indication they will not change, however they swear at the time it won't happen. I'd say that these punters you met are not at all into wasting time out of the scene to woe a "GTG", anyway, no?

" I'd say that these punters you met are not at all into wasting time out of the scene to woe a "GTG", anyway, no?

"

Frankly most of the punters I have met and the ones I have known for years are middle aged guys who would be out of touch when it comes to developing a non p4p relationship.

It takes a certain type to want to invest his time in a GTG.

I am still in there. It's hard for me to pass up a GTG, even it's only to be there confidante or advisor. They still manage to charm me.

"...Frankly most of the punters I have met and the ones I have known for years are middle aged guys who would be out of touch when it comes to developing a non p4p relationship..."

Normally, I would agree, but I find myself wanting to get into something more stable and permanent...never thought I would again, go figure...?

"...It takes a certain type to want to invest his time in a GTG.

I am still in there. It's hard for me to pass up a GTG, even it's only to be there confidante or advisor. They still manage to charm me..."

Yes, this is where they get me every time, that damned charm of their's...

:)

>>>Do you ever feel guilty?<<

Of course you should.

Asking a Thai girl, or any other, to be a partner, should be based in trust, and not done, unless you are really serious.

Don't fuck around with a Thai girl's heart. You don't want her fucking around with yours, so what is the difference? Basic rule is a woman will give back what she gets. To think Thai girls are any different, is crazy.

HT

Archived