Are GTGS a waste of time for us guys?

walletss

" Dude it's always about pussy! The difference between you and I is how we get the pussy, keep the pussy and control the pussy! My goal is always to break the pussy down OH, like a Jedi Master vs the Dark side of the Force; using my mind tricks, the Force and "light-sabre". "

Ok so lets say you apply your formula to gtgs you meet outside the P4P scene. Let me assume that the above quote is serious and reflects your values.

Do you apply this formula to an end goal when outside the P4P environment?

Ever been guilty of leading a gtg up the garden path?

Ever any regrets about taking a gtg for ride?

Just curious. I am not being judgemental at all.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
walletss said:

" Dude it's always about pussy! The difference between you and I is how we get the pussy, keep the pussy and control the pussy! My goal is always to break the pussy down OH, like a Jedi Master vs the Dark side of the Force; using my mind tricks, the Force and "light-sabre". "

Ok so lets say you apply your formula to gtgs you meet outside the P4P scene. Let me assume that the above quote is serious and reflects your values.

Do you apply this formula to an end goal when outside the P4P environment?

Ever been guilty of leading a gtg up the garden path?

Ever any regrets about taking a gtg for ride?

Just curious. I am not being judgemental at all.

Sorry man I don't look at women in a GTG vs non GTG way. Women fall into two basic categories for me. Their either my GF's or they are not. You start trying to subdivide women into "good vs bad" then you totally miss out on enjoying and relishing the PERSON you are with.

As far as guilt is concerned, that only comes into play when I get serious with a chick(GTG is an irrelevant moniker here), then at some point I realize that I don't want to continue to be serious with them and I have to find a way to end the relationship.

Breaking up is a tough thing for me because the chicks are always good to me and I wish I could stay with them but I can't. So feelings have to get hurt but that is life. I get over it best when I overlap the chicks, niothing helps you get over a chick like having another chick.

Maybe your confusion lies in the fact that you always view every "GTG" as potential girlfriend whereas you don't the P4P chicks.

I don't have that problem because I never look at a chick when I meet her as a potential GF. I look at them as a a probable piece of ass. Gf evaluation does not come into play until much later.

JJ

It is guys like yourself that inevitably fall the hardest.

For all your macho posturing there is a woman out there somewhere who is ready to turn your life upside down.

You think that you have some secret formula that protects you from mistakes that others have made?

Think again.

Once you emotionally commit yourself to a women it is game on.

Hold on to your hat for who knows where things will go from there.

' Sorry man I don't look at women in a GTG vs non GTG way. Women fall

into two basic categories for me. Their either my GF's or they are not.

You start trying to subdivide women into "good vs bad"..."

Ok. Let me make this clear to you and other posters.

I used the GTG term in my initial post as a description of a Thai woman that is not involved in P4P.

I am not trying to say all BGs are bad and all GTGs are good.

My purpose is to distinguish between a girl who is charging you a fee for her services and a girl who is seeing you because she likes you.

If you have a better label than GTG please let me know.

As far as viewing every GTG as a potential gf? That is crap. Most of the Thai women I know are now married or getting married. I just wonder what made you assume such a notion?

Zorro said:

JJ

It is guys like yourself that inevitably fall the hardest.

For all your macho posturing there is a woman out there somewhere who is ready to turn your life upside down.

You think that you have some secret formula that protects you from mistakes that others have made?

Think again.

Once you emotionally commit yourself to a women it is game on.

Hold on to your hat for who knows where things will go from there.

Why is there is always someone, that comes out of the woodworks to predict your future about "your going to take a hard fall!" or "your time will come" nonsense. It's like they want you to have a miserable experience like they had. I have never been married, never been gamed/played/scammed/suckered/heart broken/cried over a chick/abused by a chick, etc. I have been frustrated by chicks and badgered("when am i getting a ring", "when are you going to get serious about us", "where do i fit in your life", " I can't continue to be known as the GF", "if you are not willing to take this relationship to the next step then i have to leave you", blah . . .blah. . .blah).

There is no machosimo thing going on here, it is just the way I am.

Face it you and I have different mentalities when it comes to women. I don't buy into that there is one special woman in the world, European medieval/renaisssance concept of chivalry, I gotta devote myself to one love only, I need one woman to complete me stuff. Been there done that I didn't like the restrictions of it. I like women andI like varieties of women, simple as that.

Maybe I don't get taken in by chicks simply because I don't underestimate them and I don't buy into that love conquers all bullshit.

So you are wrong, I have learned from others mistakes, I learned don't let a chick get you open, always maintain the upper hand and if you find yourself on the losing end of the deal cut bait quick and get a new chick.

I bring something to the table , they bring something to the table if it works great if it doesn't "gotta go ho!"

JJ said

Why is there is always someone, that comes out of the woodworks to predict your future about "your going to take a hard fall!" or "your time will come" nonsense. It's like they want you to have a miserable experience like they had. I have never been married, never been gamed/played/scammed/suckered/heart broken/cried over a chick/abused by a chick, etc. I have been frustrated by chicks and badgered("when am i getting a ring", "when are you going to get serious about us", "where do i fit in your life", " I can't continue to be known as the GF", "if you are not willing to take this relationship to the next step then i have to leave you", blah . . .blah. . .blah).

The reason i made that comment is that I have seen lots of guys with attitudes similar to yours and they have ended up falling very hard for a women when they fell. They guys who think they have it all figured out are the ones who usually haven't and this is how you come across to me.

If you treat women as a commodity or a piece of pussy then you are not really engaged in any worthwhile sort of relationship with a women. For most people this gets boring after a while and they want more. If you want and most people deep down do want a more fulfilling relationship sooner or later you have to put your heart on the line.

If you never give out you will never truly get back. If you put your heart on the line you have to take the good with the bad. Bad things can and do happen but let's not forget all the good things that also go with the package.

It is like the old saying goes...it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

JJ,

O.k. AT the risk of being flamed by the usual guy who has nothing better to do and sees me as an easy target (disclaimer on the advice of counsel), let me start with you.

"...Why is there is always someone, that comes out of the woodworks to predict your future about "your going to take a hard fall!" or "your time will come" nonsense...."

Simply put, you will, that simple. WE all do. You with all your attitude, and "style and game" are not immune.

"... I have never been married, never been gamed/played/scammed/suckered/heart broken/cried over a chick/abused by a chick, etc..."

Either, yes you have been and won't admit it, or else you will be (see above).

O.k. How do I know this? Simply put, I was once like you (as I understand you only from your writing here) my attitude was the same, over confident, arrogant to say the least, was in my case an understatement. I had seen it all and done it all, Survived a hard childhood, a war, all sorts of crap thrown at me, nothing or no one could get me, I was invinsible! Just as you appear here, no one could tell me anything, and if they did, I said fuck you and ignored them, I knew more than everyone.

So, after 17+ years, and 70 + odd trips, I met my match, came from no where, got me with out warning, a total and compleate ambush, Despite my all knowingness (is that a word?) I fell hard deep and fast. I was 40 at the time, educated, well off etc...I knew better, then she got me. Almost 1/2 my age, non of my "worldliness" education etc, I was done and done fast. I see you headed this way, you will fall for it, somewhere, some place some time, enjoy your arrogance now, you will choke on it later. The biggest mistake you can make is thinking you can't make a mistake...

Zorro said:

The reason i made that comment is that I have seen lots of guys with attitudes similar to yours and they have ended up falling very hard for a women when they fell. They guys who think they have it all figured out are the ones who usually haven't and this is how you come across to me.

If you treat women as a commodity or a piece of pussy then you are not really engaged in any worthwhile sort of relationship with a women. For most people this gets boring after a while and they want more. If you want and most people deep down do want a more fulfilling relationship sooner or later you have to put your heart on the line.

If you never give out you will never truly get back. If you put your heart on the line you have to take the good with the bad. Bad things can and do happen but let's not forget all the good things that also go with the package.

It is like the old saying goes...it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Sorry dude but it sounds like alot of psycho babble and brinwashing to me.

maybe you and I come from completely different mindsets and cultures when it pertains to women.

I come from a place where it is understood that men will philander. The women may not like it but if the guy takes care of his business art home and keeps the dirt hidden, then life goes on.

You have your wife who raises your children and then you have you flings that you don't fall in love with, commit to or think about leaving your wife for.

You can have all that love and trust with your one lady as well as your candy on the side. If your lady acts up then you work it out or get out. No hard feelings, no bitterness,no running to places like Thailand to drown your sorrows in some P4P pussy and then become a bitter guy against women. in your home country.

I completely disagree with you when you state that pussy is not a commodity because in my world it is. Pussy has the value of a bushel of wheat not a tonne of gold.

You talk about relationships as if they are an all or nothing proposition when in fact they are extremely negotiable. Maybe that is the problem with most guys they buy into the "all or nothing" notion and when they get nothing then they become jaded and bitter. I can assure you that it won't be me.

Sorry I don't buy into your system and if it bothers some that I seem to "have it figured out" well as they say "tough titties". I am having fun and will continue to do so and I will dodge the so called "your day will come piper" as long as possible.

Old Hippie said:

JJ,

O.k. AT the risk of being flamed by the usual guy who has nothing better to do and sees me as an easy target (disclaimer on the advice of counsel), let me start with you.

Don't worry i am a big boy and completely flame resistant.

"...Why is there is always someone, that comes out of the woodworks to predict your future about "your going to take a hard fall!" or "your time will come" nonsense...."

Simply put, you will, that simple. WE all do. You with all your attitude, and "style and game" are not immune.

Says who? Is this some universal truth ? Sorry I don't buy it.

"... I have never been married, never been gamed/played/scammed/suckered/heart broken/cried over a chick/abused by a chick, etc..."

Either, yes you have been and won't admit it, or else you will be (see above).

I doubt if it will I don't place all of my eggs in one basket. Sort of the way I invest, I diversify. Especially when it comes to women.

Okay I will admit I got burned once when I was a 15 yr old Freshman in high school. I was dating this chick that went to an all girls school and I was on cloud nine. She was a dime piece and every guy I knew wanted a piece of her but lucky JJ was the one who sealed the deal. Well she was shooting for higher game than me and hooked up with a senior who was also a star basketball player with a nice car at the boys school I attended, while she was supposedly dating me. She dumped me for him and it broke my little heart at the time for about 2 weeks and smacked my pride for 3 months. I was also pissed because I was putting alot of work into getting into her panties and this other guy was going to enjoy the fruits of my labor without any effort!

That was my first lesson that women were not too different from men when it came to the hook up game and from that moment on I never underestimated them.

That is the truth.

The biggest mistake you can make is thinking you can't make a mistake...

Actually I don't have a problem making mistakes after all to err is to be human. I make mistakes all of the time. The key is how one recovers after making a mistake. I do very well in the recover and recoup mode. I don't look back and only move forward. Life is too fucking short to get caught up in regrets, blaming people, guilt and all of that other stuff.

Self accountability, constanly evaluate your options, take chances and keep on trucking are what I follow.

"Okay I will admit I got burned once when I was a 15 yr old Freshman in high school."

JJ, 2 thoughts here:

1. so you were burnt once in a young age & left without pussy following good efforts so maybe thats why you struggle so hard ever since to get as much pussy as possible in sorta a revenge against women is it?

2. I like the way you stand up for pussy as ultimately all males main focus and name it as such while most others are scared to death to be called all sorts of names from the feminazis...

Archived