Are GTGS a waste of time for us guys?

walletss

Dude, stop over analyzing the GTG vs not GTG crap. It is all about the pussy until you want it to not be about pussy. You want one chick then that is what you will strive and settle for, 1 chick.

Until then don't get it twisted you like pussy and new pussy and more pussy, without the restraints of being tied down to 1 piece of pussy.

Every man knows what he really wants. I know I will eventually get married and I know that I will eventually fuck other women. I may even have a mistress or 2 even thought I am married. Hopefully I will have enough money to be able to manage that lifestyle successfully.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ and all,

Man can I agree with the "over analyzing" comment here! :D I don't even really understand the question. How the hell can chasing women be a waste of time if you know how to do it right? You chase GTG when you can, if it becomes too "frustrating" that IS really what the P4P scene is all about, sexual stress relief, unless you've totally given up on AGG (Any Good Girls) and have now entirely devoted your sex life and all social contact with women to the P4P lasses. Up to each as to his own way I'd think. There are as many variations to these types of things as there are guys. Never say never is my motto regarding this stuff. You never know what the future holds. The main thing is to do it all in a way as to not cause harm, or as little as possible if things explode in your face and it becomes necessary to make choices and decisions which may hurt someone along the way. It's all about respecting others and not being a jerk or sadistic fuck and caring about other peoples feelings, but in the end we are all selfish to some extent or another.

So to answer your question OP, no, GTG's are not a waste of time. Go for it, among all the other choices you have along the way. Have fun, be cool, enjoy life and try not to do harm along the way.

Cent

My favorite is the GTG that has 10 guys from Europe emailing her and she cleverly juggles them all.

Don't believe me? Stay in a net cafe and look around at all the GTG on the emails and webcams with their 'tee-raaks'.

I like GTG's, but don't screw around with their feelings. It's not worth it. Plus, like jjsushi said 'it's not worth analyzing'.

cheers,

walletss,

I don't believe these guys who jump on the bandwagon by saying "don't overanalyze it". These are the same guys who will rip the ignorant, the losers, the naive ones who have been taken to the cleaners by thai girls. They will respond by saying these bums should have known better. Don't they really mean by listening to others, data collection, fact-finding, understanding better thai culture and ways, etc.

In essence, what they are saying is THAT they do analyze the various scenarios and situations. Aren't they still reading your posts and others as well even though they are pretty experienced with the thai scene?

One thing i have learned is never sell thai girls short or think you have them figured out completely. Once you let your guard down, this is when you will be burned and most vulnerable....

As my psychology professor once taught me is you can never overprepare for a test, you can never "overanalyze thai ladies". There is no such thing as "overanalyzing thai women".. My advice is don't become complacent and cocky and you think you know it all...

I continue to learn new and unusual things daily even after 10 years of dealing with thai women and their culture...

Cardinalblue

cardinalblue said:

walletss,

I don't believe these guys who jump on the bandwagon by saying "don't overanalyze it". These are the same guys who will rip the ignorant, the losers, the naive ones who have been taken to the cleaners by thai girls. They will respond by saying these bums should have known better. Don't they really mean by listening to others, data collection, fact-finding, understanding better thai culture and ways, etc.

In essence, what they are saying is THAT they do analyze the various scenarios and situations. Aren't they still reading your posts and others as well even though they are pretty experienced with the thai scene?

One thing i have learned is never sell thai girls short or think you have them figured out completely. Once you let your guard down, this is when you will be burned and most vulnerable....

As my psychology professor once taught me is you can never overprepare for a test, you can never "overanalyze thai ladies". There is no such thing as "overanalyzing thai women".. My advice is don't become complacent and cocky and you think you know it all...

I continue to learn new and unusual things daily even after 10 years of dealing with thai women and their culture...

Cardinalblue

CB,

Which "bandwagon" would that be, CB? The only one who stated anything about "Over Analyzing" was JJ. So if I agree to that point/statement I am now "jumping on the bandwagon"? Your nutty professor was wrong CB. You can over analyze anything and everything, and drive yourself nuts doing so, like so many psychologists seem to do. :: :) It's their job, and usually in their nature, to over analyze. I agree with JJ's comment that one can go nuts over-analyzing this stuff. As I can also agree with you that after ten years or more I still learn something new almost every day I am with a Thai woman, my wife and her family, and our neighbors and friends, all Thai.

And if you/someone are going to chase after GTGs, or BGs for that matter, the best thing to do if you plan on staying there long term, or just want to improve your odds when either working there or visiting there, is to learn the culture, learn the language (even a bit is better than nothing) and treat the people/women good and with some respect and dignity as they deserve, no matter what their job or where and how you meet them. This is just common sense stuff here, and common courtesy.

Of course we analyze everything along the way. We have a brain. We are human. That is the nature of the beast human.

And don't lump me in with the "cynics" and nay sayers who jump on those who make mistakes and fall head over heels for the wrong lady and make fools of themselves. I think every man has the right to make his mistakes in life and in love, and include myself in this. I've never done this ragging or jumping on some poor guy who lost the plot while in love, and resent you implying I do this or have done so. It ain't so. :(:cussing:

Actually some of us read the posts here, some long timers, to give advice, pass on knowledge (whether worthy or not, they're still experiences by others who've "gone before") enjoy the exchange of thoughts and ideas and reading anecdotes and the sharing of the joys, trials and tribulations of interacting with Thais and Thai women from all walks of life.

But yeah CB, even the Thais have a saying for this Over analyizing, "You think too mutt!" and sometimes ... we do. That's all I'm saying.

Cent

There is ANALYZING and there is OVER-analyzing.

Yes, you can OVER-analyze, especially when it pertains to women.

When you start to apply statistics and mathmatical formulas to women as well as creating multiple psychological profiles for each subset of a female population then you are most assuredly OVER-analyzing.

I keep it simple. No good girl bad girl stuff based off of socioeonomic , ethnic and cultural crap. It is either pussy I like or pussy i don't like. Pussy I want or pussy I don't want. Pussy I can afford and pussy I can't afford. Pussy I care about and pussy I don't care about.

Notice the pattern? Even more importantly, notice that is is always PUSSY?

Old Hippie said:

JJ,

Aren't you the guy who said he wasn't hung up on pussy a few months back? how Pussy didn't/wouldn't control you? welcome to my world dude! :)

Dude it's always about pussy! The difference between you and I is how we get the pussy, keep the pussy and control the pussy! My goal is always to break the pussy down OH, like a Jedi Master vs the Dark side of the Force; using my mind tricks, the Force and "light-sabre".

Welcome to my world, Luke!!!

Archived