Are GTGS a waste of time for us guys?

walletss

It doesn't bother me at all that you think that you have figured it all out because i have heard many before you say the same thing.

I don't know that all the guys here are twisted and bitter.

Sure people have had negative experiences and often this is dwelt on more than the positive experiences. People by nature complain but often don't talk about the good things than happen.

The things is thou that if you love someone you will be hurt somewhere along the line by them. That is life. You have to give a bit of yourself and that means letting yourself be vulnerable. Now as with most things there are degrees. No one is saying you shouldn't be careful. There are some absolute horror stories with guys being taken in Thailand and in the West by unscrupulous operators. So by all means be careful but don't be so careful that you never trust anyone or never take a chance because quite frankly you would be missing a very important part of life.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ib13 said:

"Okay I will admit I got burned once when I was a 15 yr old Freshman in high school."

JJ, 2 thoughts here:

1. so you were burnt once in a young age & left without pussy following good efforts so maybe thats why you struggle so hard ever since to get as much pussy as possible in sorta a revenge against women is it?

Not about revenge my boy, simply learned a valuable lesson to stay onguard. Really not much need for psychoanalysis. I simply like pussy.

2. I like the way you stand up for pussy as ultimately all males main focus and name it as such while most others are scared to death to be called all sorts of names from the feminazis...

Yeah mystifies me how guys get all of the love stuff and relationship stuff gets all twisted when it comes to the pussy stuff I mean it is what it is.

"..."...Why is there is always someone, that comes out of the woodworks to predict your future about "your going to take a hard fall!" or "your time will come" nonsense...."

Simply put, you will, that simple. WE all do. You with all your attitude, and "style and game" are not immune.

Says who? Is this some universal truth ? Sorry I don't buy it..."

Yes, it pretty much is iniversal law, everyone takes their turn in the barrel one way or another, and the way you come across, I'd say you will fall hard, I might be wrong! Good luck, time will tell.

"...Yeah mystifies me how guys get all of the love stuff and relationship stuff gets all twisted when it comes to the pussy stuff I mean it is what it is..."

Mystifies me also, and I've done it.

FTR (for the record) I know quite a few guys who bury their heads in the sand, and live in denial when it comes to pussy and relationships...some for years...sad, but as I said we all do it sooner or later... It is, how you said, how we recover from our mistakes that make the difference...

Zorro said:

The things is thou that if you love someone you will be hurt somewhere along the line by them. That is life.

That I don't believe because it all comes down to expectations. There a many people that I love and care about that have not hurt me in the least bit. Heck most of my family whom I love dearly has never hurt me in any capacity on any enotional level. I have had loving relationships with women who I considered wife material and they never did anything that hurt me.

Sure I have been "dissapointed " by some people's actions but in general dissapointment is a part of life. I think if you don't have high and unrealistic expectations of others then any shortcomings won't be a surprise. The point is do you dwell on it or do you move on? Do you become bitter or do you let it go?

I apply that philosophy to chicks and all other areas of my life.

I don't buy into the you have to be completely vulnerable to love school of thought. I also don't believe that love is an "all or nothing" experience. I think love is truly a weighed and measured experience when it comes to a woman.

Like I said I have a certain mentality when it comes to relationships with chicks, maybe that is why I have not had this impending karmic emotional downfall delivered in the form of a female that you speak of. That is why I will probably bever have it too.

JJ

No one is an emotional island.

We are all affected by the actions of others to some degree or other.

Some people are more balanced than others and suffer less emotional turmoil than others.

Some people are luckier than others in affairs of the heart.

Hate-love pleasure - pain are all part of life's experiences.

Regardless of how smart you are and how lucky you are you will at some time experience both sides of the equation.

You are wrong if you think that you can go through life and avoid these things.

You think that you have it all figured out but you are not the first person or the last who has or will think like that.

The trouble is that when these people do fall they fall big time because they never see it coming.

"...You think that you have it all figured out but you are not the first person or the last who has or will think like that.

The trouble is that when these people do fall they fall big time because they never see it coming..."

That was what I posted earlier, that was me, exactly! Then I went to a Christmas party, Met SSG, and my life has been fucked since...getting back together, but the ride/fall is/was bad...ask anyone who knew me before, and after...but then no one could tell me anything either... part of growing and learning...

Okay "Oracles of NanaP" ! Whatever you guys who "have it all figured out" say. I guess one day I will take a fall at teh hands of a chcik but until it happens I am going to enjoy the ride getting there.

BTW- can any one of you soothsayers gaze into the future and tell me what numbers and day I should play the lottery? I would really appreciate it!

OH

It sounds like you were affected very deeply.

The best thing I can say is that time is the greatest healer.

The tough thing is to be prepared to open up and for the next person that might come along.

When we get hurt we tend to be less open and slower to give more of ourslelves.

Anyway good luck.

JJ said

BTW- can any one of you soothsayers gaze into the future and tell me what numbers and day I should play the lottery? I would really appreciate it!

I would advise against spending any money on the lottery as the odds of winning are not much different if you buy a ticket or not!

ask anyone who knew me before, and after

---------------------------

As long as you don't lose your sense of humour, and given she was always honest with you, old OH will reappear soon. If playing you, the damage could have been much deeper, longer and costlier.

...but then no one could tell me anything either

--------------------------

correct! ::

part of growing ...

----------------------------------

I though you had lost weight? :D

Archived