Are GTGS a waste of time for us guys?

walletss

"...Okay "Oracles of NanaP" ! Whatever you guys who "have it all figured out" say. I guess one day I will take a fall at teh hands of a chcik but until it happens I am going to enjoy the ride getting there...."

By all means do so! and I am thinking January 8th might be a good day for you to play the lottery, not sure on numbers, or game though, ball is fuzzy and needs cleaning... :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

OH

It sounds like you were affected very deeply.

The best thing I can say is that time is the greatest healer.

The tough thing is to be prepared to open up and for the next person that might come along.

When we get hurt we tend to be less open and slower to give more of ourslelves.

Anyway good luck.

Oh yeah, definitely had its toll on me for sure. Definitely not the same guy I was before all this. But I am better for it in a lot of ways, not the arrogant dick head I was, and proved to myself, I am human...so all in all, not a bad deal in the longrun, as I did learn from it, and do think I am better off for it in some ways. And yes, others have come along, and I have opened up to them as well, one was a waste of time (post comming soon) and the others were well worth the time.

Not posting for sympathy comments or a rehash, but just to let "certain people" :) know it can happen, and when you think it can't danger! :)

Archived