No Alcohol Before 5pm?

Zaad

Zaad said:

Hi all,

My girl went out for the weekly shopping yesterday and returned without beer :( She told me that they refused to sell alcohol since it was not after 5 pm yet. ::

Since when do we have to follow this RIDICULOUS rule? :banghead: :onfire:

This was at Lotus btw.

Crap.

Hummm.... zaad, you live in BKK and you do read this board at all ????

It has been discussed many times :sleeping: :sleeping:

BB

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfmaz said:

But they will sell to us westerners I have never had problems getting Mekong Thai whisky any time of the day from Family Mart or 7-11 :: ::

Depends upon where you shop. Here is my thread about this when it first happened. Can't blame the shops who enforce the rul. It is just an idiotic rule!

Cheers,

SD

Neo,

The intent is to keep young people from buying booze and drinking when their parents think they are in school. The rules allow for people to buy a beer to go with their lunch.

It always bothers me to see redundant laws written when enforcing existing laws could do the same job. I guess this points to the poor linkage between the legislature and law enforcement.

Sayjann,

"he only pretends to live in BKK,his real home is an igloo in Alaska.

everyone who has met him has really met a doppelganger who Zaad pays 3000bt per Month to impersonate him....."

Yeah, I paid the handsome fucker good money to lift up my boardname plus additional recognition and reputation :)

Archived