Blogs - love 'em / hate 'em

khunsanuk

KHUN S,Covering your costs is a very reasonable target. It's also reasonable for the years of owning that a profit is realized. Not withstanding, you and jiggers time is strictly out of love and devotion for the opportunity of dealing with the reprobate brethren. ::>>>>KS commented:'And that is without counting Jigger's or my hours."Sanuk!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind writing a few pieces about bringing the wife home to the US with all the trials and tribulations of dealing with the USCIS (immigration folks) to get her here and keep her here, and the everyday introduction to living here, but I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in hearing about this. If there was interest, I'd sure write, maybe make it a bit easier for someone comtemplating bringing their tirak to the states.

Hi,

"Insert My Photos into Post " button it comes up with a sql error. "

Yeah, for some reason this does not work. Have been mucking around with it for a while already, but cannot get it to work.

The alternative is to use the {image} tag / button just below the field where you enter your post.

HSTeach:

Yes, I would be interested in reading it and I think it would make a nice read for many people who may be in a similar situation.

Sanuk!

HSTEACH said:

I wouldn't mind writing a few pieces about bringing the wife home to the US with all the trials and tribulations of dealing with the USCIS (immigration folks) to get her here and keep her here, and the everyday introduction to living here, but I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in hearing about this. If there was interest, I'd sure write, maybe make it a bit easier for someone comtemplating bringing their tirak to the states.

I would !

It is definitely fun doing it :) plus one can add more stuff than in a regular post IMO.

BB

HSTeach,

I'd be interested in reading this stuff as well. I think a lot of people could learn from reading what you had to go through to do this. I'll be doing this myself soon enough, and would love to see what you had to do and what needs to be done. I'm not looking forward to it myself. I don't handle gov officials well, and hate freaking paperwork and the run around I've heard they put you through in the states. Blog away HSTeach. I'll be reading.

Cent

Archived