Uni Girls

RayRay

Guest lazyphil

we were at a guy fawkes/bonfire party night last year in the middle of a big muddy field (another story, another post ::) the mrs met some new tgs, chit chat between them for a while, went quiet all of a sudden, i asked why later on, she told them she worked bar, just saves gossip she says, out in the open they cant gossip (well than can find something i guess!), i really couldn't careless who asks, i dont go on the rooftops around here telling all but i dont see the problem, jmpov.....now uni girls, just seen/heard a gaggle of thai uni students in town, too cold here for those little blouses and skirts, junky sweaters and duffle coats ::....the ilk of uni students here seem less image concious than in los :dunno:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

Samak, DarLek is a very blunt person, but she would NEVE ask this question and god help if someone did.

How do I know, because i ask her how So&so met eachother, she rarely knows unless THEY vounteer the information'

I have to agree here. We have known many Thai-Farang couples in many countries. This is never discussed. It just ain't done.

The problems usually come when some assho*le :: that thinks he knows something about Thailand, such as the people that started this, make some really inappropriate remark, just like what happened here.

TH

I generally ask couples how they met. I'm interested in the dynamics and foundations of relationships.

I almost always assume that she is non-P4P and my question is really, "So where did you meet this (GoodThai) woman?"

Where to meet a GTG is an endlessly repeated theme on this board.

cardinalblue,

It seems from the posts that a lot of people can and do have

them!

I had a fling with one once a few years back and she turned out to be one of the greatest operators I have ever encountered. This was in the early internet days in Thailand. She had half a dozen guys on the run at one time.

She stuffed up one day and sent me an email with another one attached to some guy in the states which was pretty similar in content. It was hilarious. Oh she also shagged my best friend when i went shopping one afternoon (something i found out a year after the fact. )

Memories of uni gals.......

dude,

i guess you would find it offensive if one were to enquire vis a vis fudgepacking ?

ie : does yer missus tek it up the shitter ? ::

frankly i dont mind any question, though the question may reveal far more about the asker than any answer may reveal about the askee , aiding me to determine pee / nong / complete wanker status very easily, and thus how deeply i should wai / plant foot in arse.

later,

Hi,

"i guess you would find it offensive if one were to enquire vis a vis fudgepacking ?"

I try to respect other people's privacy and would like others to do the same to me. A question like the one you posted I would most certainly consider offensive and none of someone's business.

Sanuk!

zorro,

I flat out don't believe it!

I have been riding the sky train to and from work every day now since it opened and i can count on my one hand i have seen seen a falang with a univerity/college student...

On the other side, i see hundreds of uni students every day when i ride the sky train. The closest falangs get are watching them in lust with their tongues hanging out.. A snow ball in hell's chance is where i put the odds when comparing the two groups...

I am not saying a falang or a few of them don't have encounters with them but i would guess to venture, the majority of them are for exchanging money and very little if at all percentage-wise would have a uni gf or dating them. While i will say uni girl market is basically untapped by falangs and when speaking with uni girls, many say they would like to meet a falang. The reality of the situation is most never will other than chat rooms; the falangs are way too old and too fat/big they they encounter in LOS (uni girls talking) and the girls are basically too clueless and too shy/reserve to initiate.

The sub-population of uni girls who are in fact hookers, their focus will be more on other asians where they will be set up either as mia nois, kept women or high end hookers where most falangs don't venture nor willing to pay premuim...

If you subtract the uni girls on the game, the number percentage-wise who interact with falangs for potential BFs is incredibly small. The conditions and influencing factors are just not compatible. A few teachers, engineers, computer nerds and retirees just doesn't cut it.....

So what one ends up with is falangs starring at these uni girls aimlessly and helplessly on their sky train trips knowing full well when and where they their next lay and drink are coming from....

Cardinablue

Archived