Free Bronze Membership added

khunsanuk

Hi,

After reading some of the comments when we introduced the Silver Membership and the photo gallery, Jigger and I have been trying to find a solution fair to all (or at least as many people as possible).

I think we have found that solution.

We have added a new membership level, Bronze, which will have full access to the Photo Gallery (with exception of creating ones own galleries) as well as to a new feature we'll be introducing shortly (we're working out the glitches now; I'll post details later).

This Bronze membership is free, but can be gotten in only 2 ways:

- by me upgrading your account

- by receiving an invitation from a Silver Member

To clarify these 2 options...

* I will give free upgrades as a recognition to good contributions to the board/site. To start that off I have already upgraded some 150 member's accounts for past contributions. Pretty much all active posters have been upgraded.

Any great post, trip report or discussion that catches my or one of the Mods' eye, can result in an upgrade for the people responsible.

See it as a way of us, i.e. NP.com, saying 'Thank You!'

* Each Silver Member has the right to invite 3 people into Bronze Membership. Just send me a PM with the name(s) and I will take care of the rest.

Finally, there are 2 more changes planned for the near future. Both are close to completion and I will be posting details when they become available.

Sanuk!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived