Free Bronze Membership added

khunsanuk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Say what???? I need to apologize???

Let's see, you have been banned twice before because of your obnoxious behavior and now you are telling me that I need to apologize? And exactly for what? Which statement did I make that was false?

Sanuk!

KS IS THIS A TRUE STATMENT OR A FALSE STATEMENT?

Hi,

Somboon, your only contributions to this site has been to cause trouble. You really think I will reward that?

If not true the apologise. Since your unfounded repsponse I have made many good posts., as I have done in the past !

>>yes, MM has been banned<<

5555555555!!! :D

There was a very short lived reign of terror when the mouse and the newly minted Long_Time commenced posting in the same threads, even replying to each other! ::

I knew that would inspire fear and loathing in the mod camp resulting in MM being heaved :barf:

:rip:

He'll reincarnate soon enough; Maybe he'll behave in his next life. :angel:

Clearly I have made many good post infact the good to complain ratio is really favorable...So I see that you are going to use your position to act unjustly...first of all FREE ISP are no problem and having a a files cleaning is really not a problem....

Who know who might show up at a Fri nite session.......

Be fair now, you are wrong as to that statement and hit the RED Button will only show why you are really here!

Archived