Free Bronze Membership added

khunsanuk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"It's more of a comp idea... Some of us have comps we just don't use."

Well, like I said, I have absolutely no problem to people donating prizes for contest and will obviously give full credit.

"The cash you give on contests right now...where is this comming from?"

Income from the site, i.e. Jigger's and my pocket :)

Anyway, let me think on this and I might make a post on contests soon. Just to see what kind of contests we could come up with and how would be willing to donate prizes.

I'll also have a think on what I could offer those people in return.

Sanuk!

That is simply not a fact! I never sfall out untill attacked....

I don't even know whom those blokette mates of your are....

I do like to see your reaction when someone stands up but that is your problem, not mine.l.Too bad as I was going to pay and stride over from the Marriiott to GT's and have a gander but now how can I pay to someting that disregards my presence!

Do Not use your position do discedit a member by makeing false statements.....You forot Honolulu Jimmy, I think you should knock it off and extend an apology for you indiscression

khunsanuk said:

What exactly would be the benefits of being a Gold Member?

What about :: Goldmember pays $100, KS gets a voucher from say five bar owners for $20 worth of drinks, but pays say $15 - profit to KS, value to Goldmember, business to bar wallah.

Now whilst this might seem like a lot of dicking around, adjust the numbers till it looks good.

I certainly would devote my drinking time to a bar that has an association with this board and am a regular visitor (when in LOS) to TopCat's because of this. Often having to troop around and discard one drinking establishment after another because of unexpected price hikes is a bore for those of us with limited time in LOS.

Just an idea

Cheers

Coss :beer: :beer: :beer:

Hi,

This is very similar to the idea of a membership card which has been brought up before and which I think is an excellent idea. There is one major drawback in that I do not have the time to pursue the bars, hotels, restaurants, etc which might be interested in offering discounts.

I would gladly work with any person interested in setting this up though, on a mutually benificial relationship.

Sanuk!

Archived