Free Bronze Membership added

khunsanuk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of years ago, I was a paid member of this august board. Same nom de plume, I believe. Where is Pattaya 127 when I need him. Perhaps, traveling in Burma. Nice addition, KS

Guest lazyphil

<<Each Silver Member has the right to invite 3 people into Bronze Membership. Just send me a PM with the name(s) and I will take care of the rest.>>

I invite MM to have silver membership, how about it MM?

elef said:

Hi PR,

if you check the user list you will find

Pale Rider User 184 14/08/2001 12:00

no "_", so if you want to return to your old identity and not changed email address no problem, else contact KS.

elef

Thanks, elef. Must be dememtia :: setting in as I did not check the users list. I will ask KS if he would combine my cloned aliases and total posts into my original profile. I see we joined about the same time in '01. _the PR

Can I get an idea about what is active???

* I will give free upgrades as a recognition to good contributions to the board/site. To start that off I have already upgraded some 150 member's accounts for past contributions. Pretty much all active posters have been upgraded.

Any great post, trip report or discussion that catches my or one of the Mods' eye, can result in an upgrade for the people responsible.

See it as a way of us, i.e. NP.com, saying 'Thank You!'

Not upgraded and probably have well over 500 posts under many many nics!

Archived